Hunter (German Shepherd)

Hunter is 3 years old and is a German Shepherd. I got him in August of 2003 from Hidden Springs German Shepherds out of Eugene Oregon

He likes to run, play, chase sticks, and have people make over him.

Hunter is the most unusually mellow German Shepherd we've ever known. Maybe it's because our children are grown and Hunter is now our "kid". I tell him he is truly a Golden Retriever in a German Shepherd suit. He literally loves everyone from the mailman to the gas station attendant, to the UPS man. Even the stranger walking by the house.

What a wonderful dog, and I understand this personality is a trade mark of the International Award winning sire that the breeder uses. We truly will never get another dog like him, ever.

By Carole from Portland, OR

Hunter (German Shepherd)

Well, Hello there Hunter, aren't you handsome. Actually, you are one of my favorite breeds of dogs. You are certainly a little honey and so kissey faced. Love to you precious, wish I could hug you too! ~ Holly in Ga.

What a loving-looking dog! Wags and licks to you, Hunter!

From Joy (Cantate's Brittany Spaniel)

He's everything you say, and it shows! God love and bless him and you. : )

Our little German Shepherd, Bizkit says "hello, Hunter, come see me sometime". She loves everyone also. Would go home with everyone if we let her.

Great dog. German Shepards are very smart.

Enjoy sounds like he is in a great home and he

sure will bring you more love too!

what a sweetie!

That's awesome! What a cool dog!!

What a handsome dog. Bet you feel blessed.

I loved you page my dog died 3 days ago.I cannot have kids,I found that out when I was 20 and now I am 23,and lost her,i feel like life is over,BUT your page helped me out so much...the world will never be the same if anyone wants to help me with dealing with this they can write me at

http://www.myspace.com/irick143

PLEASE I have noone....everyone in my family hated her because she went to the bathroom in the house,I took care of her for 8 years like that,I did what I would of did for anyone I loved

Thanks

Ah, Hunter is a beauty. Great name for a breed that was bred to hunt. I have a German Shepherd also, love them. I'm a trainer and feel that if you treat a dog with love and respect you will have a dog who'll make you proud for a million reasons. From a trainer's aspect, be thankful your Hunter has a wonderful, mellow disposition. I think it's because, of all the love you give him and not from his genes. Good luck with him for years to come.

Thank you all for the nice comments on Hunter. He turned eight this year and hasn't slowed down one little bit. He still acts like a puppy. But part of the secret, we believe, is keeping his weight down. Here is a more recent picture of him.

What a gorgeous dog! German Shepherds are the best!

German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 27, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎉
🎄