iPod Not Connecting to iTunes

Every time I connect my iPod (Nano) to my computer it says that it's not downloading correctly. I have restarted iTunes and my computer but it keeps connecting then a few seconds later disconnecting. It's driving me insane! What can I do?

By Lauren from CO

Answers

My son and I had the same problem. He has a nano and I have a shuffle. I read somewhere on the internet that if you shutdown your computer and unplug everything from the wall outlets, wait a few minutes and then hook it all back up and start your computer again this will take care of the problem. It worked for us. For whatever reason the computer wouldn't recognize our ipods.

Computers TroubleshootingJanuary 22, 2010
A blue iPod and earbuds on a black leather surface.
Buying an iPod
Man using an iPod.
Organizing Audiobooks on an iPod
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
A groom and bride dancing at a wedding.
Inexpensive Wedding Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:09:37 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.