Add Baby Oil to Hand Lotion for Extra Moisturizing

Make your hand and body lotion work better! When you are putting hand cream on, add a little baby oil. I use the gel. Just a little, mix it up well before you put it on your hands. The oil keeps the lotion on your hands longer and keeps you SO moisturized! Try it! You'll like it!

I mix the creamy baby oil and the gel baby oil to get something like what Jergens used to make for using in the shower. It's great especially after shaving.

WOW! This really works great! I was surprised at how soft my hands stayed throughout the day. Usually, my lotion wears off too quickly. Thanks for sharing!

Woman putting on Lotion
Moisturizing Tips and Techniques
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerFebruary 11, 2008
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎉
🎄