Finding a Job Placing Foreign Exchange Students

I have a friend that places foreign exchange students for a living. She has quit her full time job and now makes great money doing this. She, as always, is not willing to share the wealth. Since you all have always been helpful, I wonder if any of you can give me any leads on how I can do this for a living or at least how to start. Thanks.

By Tina from Orange County, CA

Our local paper ran an ad looking for this position. I think you could contact your school and they'd know who handles this. I think you may have been fed a line as to how much the pay is, however. I don't think it's really enough to quit your job. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Looking the Classifieds for a Job
Finding a Job
Budget & Finance Employment Finding a JobMay 5, 2009
Holiday Gift Exchange Party
Holiday Exchange Party Ideas
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Christmas Cookie Exchange Tips and Recipes
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country