Online Shopping With No Credit

I am looking for Bill Me Later websites. My husband doesn't have any credit. We are trying to buy some things and thought that we might be able to build our credit at the same time. Thanks so much.

By Rachel from KY

There are a couple sites to buy things at with no credit but they won't help your credit at all or at most very little.

The most affective way to build up your credit (I was told) is to acquire a credit card that you provide the limit on. For example you give them $200 and they give you a card with a $200 dollar limit. When you use the card they bill you just like it was a credit card. They charge you interest on your money (thats how they make money). If you pay off your balance as you acquire it it will make you credit report look better. It also helps you become more efficient with other credit cards as you acquire them. Eventually you can cancel your card and get your money back.

Walmart website actually has the bill me later option however I had a friend who used the bill me later option and then had to return the item because it was defective. That was 6 months ago and she's still trying to get her money back. Their customer service is horrible.

I read that if you are late paying that it is very detrimental to your credit and also, as another poster said, it really does not build good credit the way a credit card will.

Most places that offer "Bill Later" options don't even report your payment history to the major credit bureaus, so using this option won't help improve your credit.

Shopping Online Without a Credit Card
Shopping Online Without a Credit Card
Budget & Finance ShoppingDecember 29, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
🎄