Wrap Around Rainbow Twine Bottle

Supplies

• bottle
  • rainbow twine (or other colors)
  • decoupage glue
  • clear acrylic craft paint
  • cork for top

Directions

1. I used an old bottle and went to Home Depot and bought rainbow twine. It comes in about 4 or 5 other (solid) colors. Rainbow was more colorful and interesting to me.
  2. I put decoupage glue on the bottle and wrapped around the bottle 5 times and pushed it up into place and held there till I was sure it was stuck tightly. It gets easier as you go down the bottle.
  3. After it was all wrapped, I put on 2 more coats of decoupage glue letting each coat dry in between coats.
  4. Then I used clear acrylic craft paint on it to give some protection to the bottle. Put a cork in the top and it was finished.

Decoupage is the "poor man's art!"

By Sherry (hamp2468) from Valdosta, GA

What a great idea!!

To Guest Post.

Thanks, I enjoyed doing it. I did another one for a friend that wanted one. I put the cork in & started from the cork, it looked better & sealed the cork in place.

Rainbow Crafts
Rainbow Crafts
Crafts OtherJuly 19, 2006
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
"Rainbow in a Jar" Candy Gift
Making a "Rainbow in a Jar" Candy Gift
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎉
🎄