Motsenbockers Lift Off #1 Review

Worked for Wine Stain Removal

One week after getting brand new seafoam green carpeting for my bedroom, I spilled a full glass of red wine all over it. I had just bought a bottle of a spray stain remover called Motsenbockers Lift Off #1. They make a few different formulas, but #1 removes food beverage and pet stains. I quickly grabbed the bottle and sprayed the stains. With very little blotting and rubbing, the stain was obliterated in seconds, and never came back! I feel the need to tell everyone I know about this wonderful product, and no I don't work for them. You can find it at Do-It-Best hardware centers. I paid $7.99 a bottle for mine. Or go to their website: www.liftoffinc.com

Happy spot removing!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeAugust 9, 2006
Wood End Table
Refinishing an End Table
Lift Chair
Saving Money on a Lift Chair
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
Lifting a Heavy Box
Lifting Heavy Items Safely
🎄