Minute Steaks

Flavorful minute steaks that are quick and easy that my husband likes.

• minute steak/cubed steak (one per person) If they are really large, cut in half.
  • Ad
  • McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger or Mrs. Dash or any other spice mix you like for beef.
  • 1/8 cup (2 Tbsp.) flour for each steak.
  • 1 Tbsp. canola oil or light virgin olive oil for each steak.
  • Use a pan that will fit the steak/steaks laying flat.

Place oil in pan and turn onto medium heat. Sprinkle seasoning onto both sides of meat. Sprinkle flour onto meat, rubbing into both sides. Fry in pan for approximately 3 minutes each side. The meat will turn brown along the bottom sides of the meat, when the top gets reddish and the flour no longer looks white, turn the meat. Cook for another 3 minutes.

Great served with asparagus, or corn, or green beans, and mashed potatoes and gravy, or mashed cauliflower with butter, or baked potatoes, or sweet potatoes.

Servings: any
Time:5 Minutes Preparation Time
6 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: I started making this recipe with Mrs. Dash, instead of just using salt and pepper, because I was trying to get away from salt. Later on I ran across the Hamburger seasoning at Fareway and tried it. My husband liked the Hamburger spice better, but I liked the Mrs. Dash better. It is all a matter of individual taste.

By Sandra13 from Bettendorf, IA

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats Beef SteaksSeptember 29, 2009
Making a Muffin in a Minute
Making a Muffin in a Minute
Small chest freezer with top closed.
Cleaning a Freezer
stuffed beef roll
Stuffed Beef Roll Recipes
Birthday Present with Glitter
Last Minute Birthday Present Ideas