Removing Water Spots from a Window

I have frosted glass by the side of my front door, it is the length of the door. The problem I am having is I can't get the water stains off of it. I've tried several glass cleaners but it always looks the same. Its outside so it gets wet quite often. Is there anything I can use to get those stains off? Please help.

By Dawn from Spokane, WA

Have you tried white vinegar? It should do the job with a wash cloth. Good luck.

Use the vinegar. I'd use a scrubby sponge though. Then after you get it clean, use a lemon oil furniture polish with a terry wash cloth to apply to the glass where the water hits it. You'll most likely have to re-apply every couple of weeks but it sure helps on our glass shower doors.

Hard Water Spots on Windows
Removing Hard Water Spots on Windows
Home and Garden Cleaning GlassApril 6, 2010
Kitchen With Granite Countertops
Removing Hard Water Spots on Granite Countertops
Leather Furniture
Removing Water Marks on Leather Furniture
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
🎄