Coupon Organizer Kit as a Gift

For Christmas, I made a dear friend of mine a coupon organizer with a bag, what better gift with this economy! Anyhow, I started with a 5x7 photo album, included a mini notebook, calculator, a pen, and then a "green bag" or canvas bag to put it in.

When you leave to shop, you just keep your book in there and you will never forget! Saves lots of money clipping coupons and by putting them in a photo album you can clearly see them and flip to the ones you need. Saves time and money and keep your coupons handy!

By Karen from Union, SC

I absolutely love giving or receiving gifts that are practical and used regularly. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, than a gift that just sits there. What a wonderful and thoughtful surprise to give a friend!

A pile of coupons.
Making a Coupon Organizer System
Organizing CouponsFebruary 5, 2009
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Middle School Locker Kit
Making a Middle School Locker Kit
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer