How Can I Sell Homemade Bird Feeders?

My husband and I would like to sell our Swing Birdfeeders. We would like to sell them assembled and unassembled.
Does anyone know where we could sell them?

Thank you.

By Jackie from Salisbury, MD

etsy.com is a site where people sell their craft items. You could also take them to different novelty type stores in your area and see if they would be willing to sell them. Where I live there are two/three stores that will do that for people.

Jackie - Your picture of the bird feeder looks very cute and clever. Have you and your husband looked into the craft sales events in your area and/are you willing to travel within a few states' area on weekends two or three seasons each year?

Seems that if these bird feeders are priced reasonably, they might be a big contender / great hit on the arts and crafts circuit! Good luck and best wishes.

I am on etsy too and bird stuff does sell on there. Actually, what are you asking for them and postage? I really like them and would consider buying one. Email me privately and we can discuss.

I would go to craft fairs and also go to local Audobaun Society meetings. Check with the owners of feed stores or places like Wild Birds Unlimited to see if you could place some in their store. I would very much like to have one.

This is just my opinion but I would not sell them unassembled.

Sandy

Hello and Thank You for the advice and your feedback. :)

Wow I really like this!! Would love to have one..What is the cost of one? not sure where you are at but if you can sell me one would love it for a gift plus one for me!

Put sign/Ad on front lawn.Put up flyers at Laundromats, Grocery Stores, etc., with name, address & phone no. on it. Put add in paper, Craigs list, Ebay, etc. Hope this helps. Happy Easter! Karen : D

Flea markets are also a good idea. By the way, love your cute bird feeders! How much do you charge for them?

You might like to look at the following website: www.etsy.com. People can buy and sell handmade and vintage items. It reaches people all over the world.

Another idea is craft fairs, whether local or nearby. They would require a fee and perhaps a percentage of your sales. Something you may want to check into.

Whatever you do good luck and have fun with it!

Try Craigslist.com It is free.

amazon.com would be a great place to start too. It gives you a wider customer base instead of the local only sale craigslist offers. I would love one of these as a kit for my son and I to build together. so darn cute!

Homemade Bird Feeders
Homemade Bird Feeders
Home and Garden Gardening Birds & Bird HousesApril 18, 2011
Bird Eating from Bird Feeder
Keeping The Ground Under a Bird Feeder Clean
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
Robin sitting on a stump.
Creating a Backyard Bird Sanctuary
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄