Minimizing Deep Scars

Regarding scars on the leg; the make-up idea is fine but I found something else wonderful to use. I have a very deep scar from leg surgery. My sister, a podiatrist recommended a product called "Scar Guard." I have been using it for 3 weeks and the results are amazing. It has actually lessened the scar and filled in some of the damage. In addition, she recommended bandages containing silicone. They work wonderfully in helping to reduce scars.

Source: Drug Stores carry the product and it is also available on line.

By Rnochimson from Woodland Park, NN

Thanks so much for the info and product name! I'd wondered if those products work or not, had figured they were just hype. After hearing from an actual person that they do help, I'll buy some and give it a try for a thick old chemo port scar that bugs me. Give your sister a hug from us!

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMarch 29, 2010
Deep Frying
Deep Frying Tips and Tricks
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Vegetable Garden
Minimizing Diseases in a Vegetable Garden
Large Turkey in Deep Fryer
Deep Frying a Turkey
🎉
🎄