Co-co Belle (Shorty Jack Russell Terrier)

Co-co Belle is a two and a half year old Shorty Jack Russell Terrier. My cat Tarbaby was missing and thinking the pound might have picked him up I went to the local shelter looking for him. That's when I saw her big golden brown eyes peering out at me from a very small cramped cage. I knew I had to have her. My kitty was not at the pound but my new friend and family member was. I brought her home that very day.

Co-co belle has her own toy box full of small stuffed animals and her favorite, a pink ball that bounces when you throw it. It's one of those super bouncy balls and she will make you laugh when she chases it. She gets so excited. Such a smart, loving little dog full of life and trusting to.

This sweet creature was a victim of animal abuse by her previous owners with scars on her belly to prove it and to know what a blessing she has been in my life makes me sad that there are such cruel people in this world. If your thinking of adopting an animal, adopt a shelter animal because the shelters are full of wonderful, smart, loving animals who just need a chance. You could be there only hope.

By Chrys36

Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Photos Pets DogsJune 2, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄