Attach Remote to TV With Velcro

For those of us who are always losing the TV remote, here's what I do. I put a strip of Velcro on the back of the TV and another strip closest to where I watch the TV, next to a table or desk. I put the other side of the velcro on the back of the remote. After I turn the TV off, I stick the remote next to it. That way, I always know where it is and save tons of time searching for it.

By Brenda from Charlotte, NC

Excellent idea! :-)

This is an ingenious idea, the hard part would be remembering to do it. lol! Me, I keep mine in a short list of places. As long as hubby hasn't handled it, my remote is easy to find. Works as well for me as your way does for you.

May 25, 2010 Flag

Put some sticky velcro on the remote, and the arm of the couch. You will always be able to find the remote once you train yourself to put it there.

By Linda

A stack of remote controls for various electronics.
Organizing Remote Controls
Organizing Clutter ControlMay 25, 2010
Universal Remote
Programming a Universal Remote
black Velcro being pulled apart
Cleaning Velcro
Woman Separating a Velcro Strip
Uses for Velcro
Remote Control on White Background
Cleaning a Remote Control
🎉
🎄