Choosing Appliance Colors

I live in an old farm house. I sanded down and painted my cupboards to a darker cream base with barn red cupboard doors top and bottom. The wall I painted a dark melon color. Right now, I have white appliances. I want to keep the house look to an old farmhouse look. I am not sure what to do about the floor yet. Any suggestions?

By jmm

Answers

Wood. That is what I think of when I think of country or farm houses. I would take pictures and take them to a flooring store and see if you want dark or light wood. Just remember that if you do happen to choose wood that you want the shade of wood to compliment the entire kitchen, and not make the walls look too yellow or clash with the shade of red or melon. take samples to your kitchen and see how you feel.

Advice for Choosing Appliance Colors
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesJuly 29, 2011
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Stack of Appliance Manuals
Organizing Appliance Manuals
🎉
🎄