Natural Medication for Eczema

For eczema on the body, try putting a couple of cups of rolled oats in the sock of a panty hose and put it in your bath. This pretty much cured my niece's eczema and we had tried every cream and ointment on the market.

By Katewah from Australia

I'm glad this worked for your niece; I have eczema too, and I know how uncomfortable it can be. I've also tried everything I was told for decades with little help. I finally figured out that everytime I eat cheese or drink milk, I break out with eczema. If I stay away from dairy, it clears up. But there are different forms of eczema too, which makes it harder to treat.

Hand with eczema rash
Remedies for Eczema
Health & Beauty Home RemediesJanuary 13, 2010
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
A puppy scratching at fleas.
Giving Medication to Pets
A dog with a thermometer in his mouth.
Keeping Track of Pet Medication