Rejuvenating a Featherbed

I have a Ralph Lauren featherbed topper. Some of the gussets are flat after 2 years of use. How do I rejuvenate it?

By WHITY65 from Houston, TX

Depending on the care instructions for it and how big it is, I would put it in the dryer with some tennis balls. That works when fluffing up down jackets. If it's too big for your dryer, check out a laundromat. Those dryer are pretty big.

I have a ralph lauren feather topper too, and it got flat. I finally decided to wash it, in the washer. I crammed it in. When it was done, I was a little scared. I then put it in the dryer until it was mostly dry. I then laid it out on my bed. Adjusting/fluffing where necessary. I have done this a few times over the last 6 years. It works great!

I had one years ago that I just simply shook out to refluff and sent to the cleaners once every few years.