Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Category Business
A woman with cleaning supplies.
One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Chanel and my partner name is Tk if that helps.

Answer Was this helpful? 2

we are the suppliet for floor cleaners allpurpose cleaner toilet bowl cleaner etc..

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

I LOVE the name you've picked out. Iv been cleaning for 25 years. Our cleaning name is Two women and a broom

My name is Aaliyah and I'm trying to get my business license to clean houses. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my business. Can anyone help me please?

Answer Was this helpful? 2

AAPlus Cleaning Service

A to Z Cleaners

Cleanaaliyah

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business with my husband. Any suggestions for a name? Our names our Mary and John if that helps? We will be working in the Cheshire/Wirral area of England. Many thanks x

By marymoo from Wirral, England

Answer Was this helpful? 4

I like Royal Maids!

Greetings from Kentucky.

I am really interested in starting a home cleaning business. I am 23 years old, a mom of 1 (4yrs) and not in a situation to work a typical 9-5 Monday-Friday job. Long story short, I am a stay at home mom. My fiance and my son's Dad is currently a full-time college student, majoring in pre-med biology, and has his hands full to say the least, with classes all throughout the day, studying, homework, etc. The norm. With him being so busy I'm the parent, that is staying home with our son.

The benefits of owning/running my own home cleaning business are definitely appealing and are the main reason why I am so set on having success with this. It will allow me to have the option to have a more flexible work schedule so that I will be able to be a stay at home mom while my fiance is working on his degree. I am not sure at this point if I will keep this new home cleaning business for years upon years, for a lack of better words. But I do fully expect to keep the business going full speed until my fiance graduates and obtains his medical degree, which will be somewhere around 4 years.

This venture will be the first of its kind for myself. =) I definitely am in need and would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas on what to name this new business, words of wisdom, anything helpful! :) Thanks so much.

By Kayla B. from Stanford, KY

Answer Was this helpful? 1

This really helped me. I'm in the very similar situation. I hope your business thrived!

I want to start my own cleaning business that specializes in move out and move ins and new construction cleaning and I came up with a name, The Whole Shabang Detail Cleaning Services. My friend says it's too much of a slang term and won't appeal to the older folks of the community. Is this a good name?

Anonymous

"Cleaning Pros"

"Grime Fighters"

I am starting a small domestic cleaning business and I need a catchy name. My name is Melanie and was thinking of calling it Smellie Mellies. What do you think?

By Mel.E

Anonymous

Hilarious!

The name of my business is Tabitha's Cleaning Services. I would like to change my name, but I am having no luck with coming up with a name. I work for real estate companies and I clean beach houses and condos. My location is a tourist area on the beach.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Use the word Sparkling or Diamond in the name of your company.

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

Best Answer

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

I am starting a little business of my own here in my neighborhood. It would also be used by some people I know around town. I am looking for a name that is eye catching and simple to remember. My job is going to be: cleaning of houses, mowing yards, and tidying up, also running errands for people, and doing house sitting.

By Gary L.

Personal Service by Gary

I am a 21 year old who loves to clean! I have been cleaning for 5 years now and I feel comfortable and confident enough to start my own business. I specialize in spring cleaning residential homes. The only problem I have had is finding a business name! I am open to anything! Thanks so much.

By Whitney

I love Ann's idea! Here's mine: Whitney's Sparkling Spring Cleaning. Best of luck in your new endeavor!

My name is Angela and my friend name is Lexi. We are trying to come up with a name for are cleaning business. Thanks.

By Angela from Casselberry, FL

I think that Lean Mean Clean is a funny and good name for your bussiness.

Is this a good logo for my cleaning business? Xtreme Kleening

By Linda

I would make double sure that there is no one out there already using that spelling. You wouldn't want to find yourself in legal hot water over something like that!

I need your help please and thank you all for listening. I'm starting my own cleaning business and need ideas for the name. My name is Rebecca and my nickname, Becca, has kinda stuck as my name, but I do get called Becky. I was originally thinking of getting it too rhyme with three bees. My only idea so far is Becky's Busy Cleaning Bees, but I am not sure, something's off. Please help and thank you once again x:)

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

Becandcall cleaning

I am starting a cleaning service (home and office) with my daughter and we are trying to come up with a catchy business name. My last name is "Bright" and both of our first names start with "J".
Thanks so much!

By J. B.

Yes & I'm aware its been almost a year since your post but who knows maybe It can still be a little help or are still in need of help on that :-)

I am an army veteran and the wife of a soldier. I am thinking about opening up a cleaning service, but I can't seem to come up with a name.

My name is Katie, and I have 2 kids and 2 dogs. I am from Georgia and wouldn't mind incorporating that in the name. I am a bit OCD and did think of using that as the initials and finding words to fit. But mostly, I would like to incorporate something military in the name.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

By Katie from Fort Dix, NJ

"Polishing The Brass"

I need a new name for my cleaning business. My old name was Tina Cleaning Chick. I have to change my name because my ex-husband owns the website.

By Tina Avis

Cleaning Chic Tina

I am looking for a good name for a cleaning service. Our names are Lisa and Chastity. We live in the country. We where interested in starting our own business.

By Chastity

'Our Elbow Grease' or 'Duty Calls'.

I an starting a cleaning service that is located on the beach. The name Beachy Clean is already taken. I am looking for some names that are related to the beach, sand, waves, etc. Please help.

By Karen H.

Are you on the ocean?

I like Ocean Breeze Cleaning.

I am going to start a commercial and residential cleaning business and am trying to come up with a great name for it for my business cards. My name is Donna and I had a couple ideas, but am not sure how good they are:

Donna to the Rescue - Cleaning Services
A+ Cleaning 24/7
A+ Cleaning 4 You!

Yes, good question above, if it's really 24/7 or not :) That would be very important to know.

Donna's Dust-Busters

or

Rise 'n Shine Cleaning

I am looking at venturing into the cleaning industry. Ideally I would like to be able to offer, domestic, commercial, end of lease, new homes, and possibly even babysitting services. I would need to start small (domestic) as taxes in Australia can be high. I would really appreciate name suggestions please, as am stuck with wanting to use my child's initials (a child I lost) NELA. I love crystals and consider myself to be new age/spiritual. I have been told perhaps something catchy. But my mind is totally blank.
Thanking you all in advance for suggestions. Blessings.

Anonymous

How about Clean as a Whistle. Not sure about the babysitting part.

I live in Idaho I have been working as a custodian for a school district for 8 years now. I have learned a lot about cleaning schools. Now I want to venture out and start a cleaning company to clean small business offices and homes. Any ideas on a good business name that would be simple for people to remember. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Shine

I am thinking of starting a professional housecleaning service but am stuck on a name. I would like in the future to branch out to commercial cleaning. A play on my first or last name would be ideal, Crystal Rose, or something having to do with my surrounding area which is the central coast in California! Thanks.

Anonymous

First Cleaning

My friend and I are starting a cleaning business with the focus on cleaning condos. We are both RNs and looking for extra income, plus we both love to clean. Any suggestions for names for our business? Also, we thought it would be fun to incorporate the fact that we are both nurses. What are your thoughts?

A good company slogan would be..... "We'll get your house hospital clean."

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

How about 'Squeaky Clean"?

I need a name for a cleaning business. I would like to have the word "white" in it.

By Kim

'White, Bright and Clean ' or

'Bright, White and Clean'

Good luck in your new venture. :)

My girlfriend and I have decided to start a cleaning business, but cannot come up with any names for it. It's really hard, LOL. She's Vicky and I'm Shannon. We are trying to make the V part come first, if at all possible , because it was her idea. V is hard. Any ideas for names for our cleaning business? Please help.

By Shannon

Virtually Spotless Cleaning Service

Cleanliness is A Virtue

I am starting a cleaning business and I am looking for a catchy name.

Load More