Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

A woman with cleaning supplies.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I want to start my own cleaning business that specializes in move out and move ins and new construction cleaning and I came up with a name, The Whole Shabang Detail Cleaning Services. My friend says it's too much of a slang term and won't appeal to the older folks of the community. Is this a good name?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Another name, my friend came up with was Atta Girl detail cleaning services, so I told him that I will post it on here and take a vote on both names....winner takes it!!! so please help me out and tell me what name you like and in a couple days I will count it up and the most name liked I will use for my company name... thank you for your help

Read More Answers...

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Chanel and my partner name is Tk if that helps.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Clean As A Whistle.

Read More Answers...

My name is Aaliyah and I'm trying to get my business license to clean houses. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my business. Can anyone help me please?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I don't think a cleaning business needs a catchy name. Why don't you just call it "Aaliyah's Household Cleaning". Tells what it is, who you are, and will also be at the beginning of any alphabetical listing!!

I live in Idaho I have been working as a custodian for a school district for 8 years now. I have learned a lot about cleaning schools. Now I want to venture out and start a cleaning company to clean small business offices and homes. Any ideas on a good business name that would be simple for people to remember. Thanks for the help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Start with the word clean or cleaning so that your business will always be one of the first listed. When people are looking for that service by keyword, category, or name, your listing will always be right there. That will help you to grow your business. When someone is looking in a directory, yellow pages, or web search, chances are they will look for the word clean or cleaning and there you will be front and center. When people see a name, they tend to visualize it. Make that easy for them. Haven't you seen store names listed and wondered what the heck they are? Don't make them guess what you do. Use your name to show your experience, expertise, or preferred services.

'Cleaning by David', 'Cleaned by Experience', 'Cleanest of All', 'Cleaning Closer', 'Cleaning Class Act', 'Cleaning Associates', 'Cleaning Trouble Shooter'

Good luck!

Read More Answers...

The name of my business is Tabitha's Cleaning Services. I would like to change my name, but I am having no luck with coming up with a name. I work for real estate companies and I clean beach houses and condos. My location is a tourist area on the beach.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about 'Squeaky Clean"?

Read More Answers...

I am thinking of starting a professional housecleaning service but am stuck on a name. I would like in the future to branch out to commercial cleaning. A play on my first or last name would be ideal, Crystal Rose, or something having to do with my surrounding area which is the central coast in California! Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ou...I have it!

How about:

THE COAST IS CLEAN

Read More Answers...

My daughter and I are certified house cleaners. We are looking to start a company, any suggestions?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

All good ideas. How about

The Maid Brigade??

Good luck!!

Read More Answers...

My friend and I are starting a cleaning business with the focus on cleaning condos. We are both RNs and looking for extra income, plus we both love to clean. Any suggestions for names for our business? Also, we thought it would be fun to incorporate the fact that we are both nurses. What are your thoughts?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

2 nurses Condo cleaning

2 Nurse will bring your Condos back to health

Read More Answers...

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I wouldn't. People pay serious money to have their homes and offices cleaned, and something a little more businesslike might sound better. A cleaning service in my local area is called "Ragtime." Something like that is cute, short, fits on a business card or invoice, and still sounds reasonably professional. They are not in your state, so you might be able to try that name.

Read More Answers...

I need help to create fun, eye-catching name and slogan for my cleaning business. I am having a hard time trying to figure out which would be a good name including slogan for my residential and commercial cleaning business. I was in a cleaning business with my partner for 1.5 years. We closed our business due to 3rd party involvement. I am ready to start up my own cleaning business to grow.

I plan to create a logo with a butterfly along with sparkles or shooting stars. What would be a good eye catching name for my business. I will have 3 employees work for me.

Should I use my first name or initials - TJ? I know it is an odd first name. I did research about butterflies, they bring magic, beauty, peace, nature, warmth, and sunshine. Few people recommended to me not to use my name.
                    Sorry I elaborated. Many thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thank you for answering my questions. I noticed most of cleaning business use sparkling stars, fairies, magic wands, shooting stars. I want to be different like to add something along with sparkle, or something. I hope I am making senses. Again, thank you.

Read More Answers...

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                      Best Answer

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

I need a new name for my cleaning business. My old name was Tina Cleaning Chick. I have to change my name because my ex-husband owns the website.

By Tina Avis

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cleaning Chic Tina

Read More Answers...

My friends and I are wanting to start a business where we will clean houses, do yard work, run errands, do laundry, wash/walk your pets, prepare meals, etc. This is a huge endeavor and we would like to get started on the right track. The two main cleaners' names are Amanda and Octavia. They are very trustworthy, loyal and easy to work with. I was wondering if any one had any ideas for some business names to get the ball rolling?

Thanks for any help!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

DOGSBODIES!

(We do all the jobs you don't have time for!)

Marg

Read More Answers...

Greetings from Kentucky.

I am really interested in starting a home cleaning business. I am 23 years old, a mom of 1 (4yrs) and not in a situation to work a typical 9-5 Monday-Friday job. Long story short, I am a stay at home mom. My fiance and my son's Dad is currently a full-time college student, majoring in pre-med biology, and has his hands full to say the least, with classes all throughout the day, studying, homework, etc. The norm. With him being so busy I'm the parent, that is staying home with our son.

The benefits of owning/running my own home cleaning business are definitely appealing and are the main reason why I am so set on having success with this. It will allow me to have the option to have a more flexible work schedule so that I will be able to be a stay at home mom while my fiance is working on his degree. I am not sure at this point if I will keep this new home cleaning business for years upon years, for a lack of better words. But I do fully expect to keep the business going full speed until my fiance graduates and obtains his medical degree, which will be somewhere around 4 years.

This venture will be the first of its kind for myself. =) I definitely am in need and would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas on what to name this new business, words of wisdom, anything helpful! :) Thanks so much.

By Kayla B. from Stanford, KY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This really helped me. I'm in the very similar situation. I hope your business thrived!

Read More Answers...

I'm wanting to start a small cleaning business and I want a simple name. My name is spelled very differently from others so that alone is catchy. Can you please help me with something short but sweet. My name is Kadi, but it's pronounced as if it was Katie.

By Kadi M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Kadi to a T!

Fresh and Clean

Sparkles

Bubbles and Broomsticks

Read More Answers...

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business with my husband. Any suggestions for a name? Our names our Mary and John if that helps? We will be working in the Cheshire/Wirral area of England. Many thanks x

By marymoo from Wirral, England

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I like Royal Maids!

Read More Answers...
                        Load More
                        Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 26, 2013
                        Living room with nice interior design.
                        Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
                        Home Decor Shop
                        Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
                        Early Childhood Education Consultant
                        Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
                        Bakery
                        Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
                        © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 5:03:52 AM on 10.0.1.4 in 908 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.