Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

1 0EmailFollow
A woman with cleaning supplies.

One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

Here are questions related to Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business.

Question: Business Name Ideas for Cleaning/Child Care Service

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

Best Answer

By Manuela03/02/2014

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

Question: Name Ideas for Residential and Commercial Cleaning Business

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

Most Recent Answer

By Melody Cone [4]05/05/2010

I wouldn't. People pay serious money to have their homes and offices cleaned, and something a little more businesslike might sound better. A cleaning service in my local area is called "Ragtime." Something like that is cute, short, fits on a business card or invoice, and still sounds reasonably professional. They are not in your state, so you might be able to try that name.

Question: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business with my husband. Any suggestions for a name? Our names our Mary and John if that helps? We will be working in the Cheshire/Wirral area of England. Many thanks x

By marymoo from Wirral, England

Most Recent Answer

By kellyjo02/27/2014

I like Royal Maids!

Question: Tips and Name Ideas for Home Cleaning Business

Greetings from Kentucky.

I am really interested in starting a home cleaning business. I am 23 years old, a mom of 1 (4yrs) and not in a situation to work a typical 9-5 Monday-Friday job. Long story short, I am a stay at home mom. My fiance and my son's Dad is currently a full-time college student, majoring in pre-med biology, and has his hands full to say the least, with classes all throughout the day, studying, homework, etc. The norm. With him being so busy I'm the parent, that is staying home with our son.

The benefits of owning/running my own home cleaning business are definitely appealing and are the main reason why I am so set on having success with this. It will allow me to have the option to have a more flexible work schedule so that I will be able to be a stay at home mom while my fiance is working on his degree. I am not sure at this point if I will keep this new home cleaning business for years upon years, for a lack of better words. But I do fully expect to keep the business going full speed until my fiance graduates and obtains his medical degree, which will be somewhere around 4 years.

This venture will be the first of its kind for myself. =) I definitely am in need and would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas on what to name this new business, words of wisdom, anything helpful! :) Thanks so much.

By Kayla B. from Stanford, KY

Most Recent Answer

By Jennifer M.05/23/2015

This really helped me. I'm in the very similar situation. I hope your business thrived!

Question: Name Ideas for My Cleaning Business

I am starting a small domestic cleaning business and I need a catchy name. My name is Melanie and was thinking of calling it Smellie Mellies. What do you think?

By Mel.E

Most Recent Answer

By anne [10]02/10/2012

I think it stinks! (sorry I couldn't resist!)

Question: Name Ideas for a Cleaning, Yard Maintenance and Personal Services Business

I am starting a little business of my own here in my neighborhood. It would also be used by some people I know around town. I am looking for a name that is eye catching and simple to remember. My job is going to be: cleaning of houses, mowing yards, and tidying up, also running errands for people, and doing house sitting.

By Gary L.

Most Recent Answer

By Mary Lou [14]05/26/2011

Personal Service by Gary

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am a 21 year old who loves to clean! I have been cleaning for 5 years now and I feel comfortable and confident enough to start my own business. I specialize in spring cleaning residential homes. The only problem I have had is finding a business name! I am open to anything! Thanks so much.

By Whitney

Most Recent Answer

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]05/10/2011

I love Ann's idea! Here's mine: Whitney's Sparkling Spring Cleaning. Best of luck in your new endeavor!

Question: Cleaning Business Cleaning Logo

Is this a good logo for my cleaning business? Xtreme Kleening

By Linda

Most Recent Answer

By thintieguy [7]04/22/2012

I would make double sure that there is no one out there already using that spelling. You wouldn't want to find yourself in legal hot water over something like that!

Question: Catchy Cleaning Business Name

I am starting a cleaning service (home and office) with my daughter and we are trying to come up with a catchy business name. My last name is "Bright" and both of our first names start with "J".
Thanks so much!

By J. B.

Most Recent Answer

By Jennie1304/23/2013

Yes & I'm aware its been almost a year since your post but who knows maybe It can still be a little help or are still in need of help on that :-)

Question: Name Ideas for Cleaning Business Reflecting Military Background

I am an army veteran and the wife of a soldier. I am thinking about opening up a cleaning service, but I can't seem to come up with a name.

My name is Katie, and I have 2 kids and 2 dogs. I am from Georgia and wouldn't mind incorporating that in the name. I am a bit OCD and did think of using that as the initials and finding words to fit. But mostly, I would like to incorporate something military in the name.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

By Katie from Fort Dix, NJ

Most Recent Answer

By Chris10/01/2010

"Polishing The Brass"

Question: New Name for Cleaning Business

I need a new name for my cleaning business. My old name was Tina Cleaning Chick. I have to change my name because my ex-husband owns the website.

By Tina Avis

Most Recent Answer

By Rich from Sacramento07/22/2014

Cleaning Chic Tina

Question: Good Name for a Cleaning Service

I am looking for a good name for a cleaning service. Our names are Lisa and Chastity. We live in the country. We where interested in starting our own business.

By Chastity

Most Recent Answer

By badwater02/20/2013

'Our Elbow Grease' or 'Duty Calls'.

Question: Name Ideas for Cleaning Business

I an starting a cleaning service that is located on the beach. The name Beachy Clean is already taken. I am looking for some names that are related to the beach, sand, waves, etc. Please help.

By Karen H.

Most Recent Answer

By Noella [9]03/02/2012

Are you on the ocean?

I like Ocean Breeze Cleaning.

Question: House Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

By Darling24 [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Donna [253]06/14/2015

How about 'Squeaky Clean"?

Question: Name for Cleaning Business

I need a name for a cleaning business. I would like to have the word "white" in it.

By Kim

Most Recent Answer

By Monique [100]06/05/2013

'White, Bright and Clean ' or
    'Bright, White and Clean'

Good luck in your new venture. :)

Question: Name for Cleaning Business

My girlfriend and I have decided to start a cleaning business, but cannot come up with any names for it. It's really hard, LOL. She's Vicky and I'm Shannon. We are trying to make the V part come first, if at all possible , because it was her idea. V is hard. Any ideas for names for our cleaning business? Please help.

By Shannon

Most Recent Answer

By garnet904/29/2013

Virtually Spotless Cleaning Service
    Cleanliness is A Virtue

Question: Cleaning Business Name

I am starting a cleaning business and I am looking for a catchy name.

By Jennifer from Kitchener, Ontario

Most Recent Answer

By oSandi [13]04/12/2013

Clean Catchers is catchy

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

My husband and I are starting our own cleaning business and really cannot decide on a name and slogan for our company. My name is Rochelle and his is Samuel. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

By Rochelle C.

Most Recent Answer

By badwater03/11/2013

"Bucket 'O Suds" or "Your Elbow Grease".

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

My name is Madelyn and my fiance and I cant agree on a catchy name for the cleaning business we want to start in Houston, Texas. I wanted something that's fresh and catchy! Someone please help.

By Madelyn

Most Recent Answer

By Karen H. [10]02/25/2013

Cleaning Madness! Madelyn's Cleaning Frenzy! Maids In Heaven! This is all I can come up with now. Good Luck & God Bless Your Buisness! : )

Question: Cleaning Business Name Suggestions

I live in Dallas Texas and need name suggestions for my cleaning company. I plan to do commercial and residential, but am having the hardest time coming up with something catchy. Please help. My name is Jae or Janelle

By Jae S

Most Recent Answer

By Edith Crump [3]02/05/2013

"Inside Scoop"(from corner to corner) I had put designing before but didn't like the word after going back and reading the post.. Hope you like this!

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

Do you think this is a good name for a housecleaning business: The Wonder Cleaners or Tidy Touch?

By M

Most Recent Answer

By Ace [3]08/31/2012

Tidy Touch is the one that is clever & states your goal.

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

My name is Kelly and I am looking for residential cleaning company name suggestions. Any ideas?

By Kellyann

Most Recent Answer

By Carrie3908/05/2012

Kellyann Cleaners

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

By Kellyann

Most Recent Answer

By beckleychristie01/16/2014

A great place to find a lot of cleaning business names is at www.cleaningservicebiz.com, lots of great ideas.

I am a 23 year old, and I am looking into starting a house cleaning business with my friend, Mary. We both enjoy keeping our own homes sparkling clean and are very organized people. We are just having a hard time coming up with a good name. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

By Hannah V.

Most Recent Answer

By kitkatk100 [6]09/11/2011

How about "BeDazzled Cleaning Service" or "Sparkly Clean Home Cleaning Service" or some variation, like BeDazzling, or Sparkle Clean? Good luck to you!

Question: Eye Catching Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I am starting a cleaning business and is looking for a catchy, but nice name for my business. I have 3 kids whose initials are P, J, and J, my husband's name is Jacky, my birth month is May and my birth stone is an emerald. Any suggestions?

By Cynthia from Belleville, IL

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]03/24/2011

I have always liked Maid to Order or The Maid Brigade!

Question: Name Ideas for Office Cleaning Business

What would be an eye catching name for an office cleaning company?

By Gayle or Abby from Hummelstown, PA

Most Recent Answer

By Teri Van Hecke [7]08/14/2010

garnetgirl9, you took my idea! Only I was thinking of "Night Shift" or "Third Shift", but the slogan is brilliant!

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I need help to create fun, eye-catching name and slogan for my cleaning business. I am having a hard time trying to figure out which would be a good name including slogan for my residential and commercial cleaning business. I was in a cleaning business with my partner for 1.5 years. We closed our business due to 3rd party involvement. I am ready to start up my own cleaning business to grow.

I plan to create a logo with a butterfly along with sparkles or shooting stars. What would be a good eye catching name for my business. I will have 3 employees work for me.

Should I use my first name or initials - TJ? I know it is an odd first name. I did research about butterflies, they bring magic, beauty, peace, nature, warmth, and sunshine. Few people recommended to me not to use my name.
    Sorry I elaborated. Many thanks.

By Tarica D. [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Tarica D. [1]07/11/2015

Thank you for answering my questions. I noticed most of cleaning business use sparkling stars, fairies, magic wands, shooting stars. I want to be different like to add something along with sparkle, or something. I hope I am making senses. Again, thank you.

My friends and I are wanting to start a business where we will clean houses, do yard work, run errands, do laundry, wash/walk your pets, prepare meals, etc. This is a huge endeavor and we would like to get started on the right track. The two main cleaners' names are Amanda and Octavia. They are very trustworthy, loyal and easy to work with. I was wondering if any one had any ideas for some business names to get the ball rolling?

Thanks for any help!

By Tia Waters [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Marg [16]04/27/2015

DOGSBODIES!
        (We do all the jobs you don't have time for!)
        Marg

Question: Name Ideas for a Small Cleaning Business

I'm wanting to start a small cleaning business and I want a simple name. My name is spelled very differently from others so that alone is catchy. Can you please help me with something short but sweet. My name is Kadi, but it's pronounced as if it was Katie.

By Kadi M.

Most Recent Answer

By Monique [100]03/22/2015

Kadi to a T!
        Fresh and Clean
        Sparkles
        Bubbles and Broomsticks

Question: Name and Slogan for a Cleaning Business

I interested in starting a home cleaning business. I need help with a business name and a slogan that is eye catching to people. My name is Sara Linda. Help please!

By Sara C.

Most Recent Answer

By Regina Shepherd09/04/2014

Lind-a-hand Cleaning

Question: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Company

I am having a hard time finding a business name for my cleaning company. I like Urban Clean, Green Clean, and Maid It Clean and they're all taken. Please help :)

By LaVonne

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]06/23/2013

Dustbunny Diva

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I've just fell on this site tonight while still searching for a name for my cleaning company. Earlier tonight I decided, with my daughter, to change from "Home Clean Housekeeping Services", as it wasn't that catchy, to "Clean Clean Clean Housekeeping", so we could use 3Cs as the catch on the web address and to answer the phone, etc., but now I'm leaning towards "Tickerdyboo Cleaning". What are your thoughts please?

By Shelie

Most Recent Answer

By Shawna [24]04/29/2013

I am concerned that people will not be able to remember Tickerdyboo or spell it when trying to recommend your company to a friend. I'm having difficulty now even after just reading it. I like your daughter's suggestion of Clean Clean Clean Housekeeping and using the three C's.

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am starting a cleaning business and is looking for a catchy, but nice name for my business. I live in California in the south bay area (lax) by the Los Angeles airport. The first name I came up with was La Maid 4 U Cleaning. Any suggestions?

By Cristina t.

Most Recent Answer

By Mary Lou [14]04/19/2013

Maid For U Cleaning Service

Question: Suggestions for My Cleaning Business Name

EPOC is the name I want for my cleaning business. I do specialise in enviro product only cleaning, but do not want to specify that only in my name because I do chemical product cleaning also. I need suggestions on what wording I can use with the letters in my new business name to promote my services that would cover both. I chose EPOC because of the word meaning, a memorable period in time.

By Vicky

Most Recent Answer

By nileshjagtap3004/21/2013

robin corporation

I have these names in mind for my cleaning company, but I'm not sure which of them would be better: Tidy and Shiny Home, Clean Living, or My Clean Home. Your thoughts?
        Thank you.

By Liliana r

Most Recent Answer

By syntoniser [5]12/02/2012

I would just go with "Tidy and Shiny". I like the sound of it. Best of luck to you.

Question: Cleaning Service Name Ideas

I want to name my cleaning service with the word "slayer" in it. Any ideas how to make it catchy?

By Janet

Most Recent Answer

By Mainedame [4]11/20/2012

Grime Slayer

What would be some catchy names for a house cleaning business?

By Kerry

Most Recent Answer

By ~gloria [90]01/09/2012

How about A Clean Sweep? Or Maid To Order? Or The Tidy Team? Or Mom's Cleaning Service. "Everyone knows Mom does it best."

Best wishes for your new business!

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I live in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia and I am trying to start a cleaning business. I can't think of a name for it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Can you give me some advice on what to name my cleaning business?

By Debra

Most Recent Answer

By Vivian P. [36]12/07/2011

Ogle the Fort! Your Secret Cleaning Service

Question: Making Sure Cleaning Business Name is Available

How do I know the name that I have chosen for my house cleaning business is not taken?

By etqueenan

Most Recent Answer

By cdoss [10]12/07/2011

I would first look in the phone book and also try googling it. If you don't see the name in either place your probably good.

I have been cleaning homes in my area for 3 years now. I want to take it to the next level. I need a good business name. Thank you very much.

By Phyllis

Most Recent Answer

By granny r07/06/2011

How about Mops`n Buckets.

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I live in Texas and I'm trying to start a small cleaning business. (residential and commercial) I just can't think of a good name. I want something with a "country" feel. So far I have: Southern Hospitality cleaning service (I think it sounds kinda long), Lone Star cleaning service, Peachy Klean cleaning service, and Southern Comfort cleaning service (I like this one, but is it bad that it's also the name of a type of liquor? I'm lost so any advise or suggestions are appreciated :)

By Jenny

Most Recent Answer

By Marybeth Weber05/18/2011

Country Fresh Cleaning Service...clean as a breath of Country Fresh air

Question: Cleaning and Waxing Business Name Ideas

What is a great name for a cleaning and waxing company with BB in it?

By Bernie from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Most Recent Answer

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]01/23/2010

Bonzo Buffers?

I am starting a cleaning company in the Hudson/Bergen county area and I'm stuck with coming up with a catchy company name. I was thinking "babes with brooms". What are your thoughts?

By brooke b [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Donna [255]07/19/2015

How about:
          Clean up your Act
          Pristine Cleaners
          Clean as a Whistle
          Sparkle Cleaning

:D

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am interested in starting a home cleaning business. I need help with a business name. I am prior Air Force and my husband retired from the Air Force and we live in an Army community in Kentucky. My name is Missy.

By Missy Noelle [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Donna [245]06/02/2015

Here's a few:

Missy's Home Cleaning Mission
            Air Force Clean
            Cleaning Excellence (it's all we do)
            Advanced Cleaners
            Defenders of Clean
            Cleaning with a Mission by Missy
            Fly-Fight-Win then Clean (By Missy)
            Cleaning Regiment
            Clean Force!

Question: Cleaning Service Name Ideas

I am starting my own cleaning service and am at a loss for a name. I live in a small country town so I'm not sure if I should play off of a southern theme or use my nickname, which is Sybo. Any ideas? I want something cute and catchy.

By sybo [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny [9]05/01/2015

Dustbunny Diva

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I need a name for my business.

By Laurel

Most Recent Answer

By sharon6345 [8]04/20/2015

Bubbles are us.

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

My target will be small business offices. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By Louise

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]03/18/2015

How about "The Maid Brigade"? I like that one.

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

I need a nice name to start my business.

By Mary

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]02/20/2015

How about "The Maid Brigade"?

Question: Naming My Housecleaning Business

I'm starting a housecleaning business with my two sisters. We are having a hard time coming up with a name. We would like to have a Tinkerbell theme; I guess that's what we want. We just can't get a name. Please help from the three sisters.

By Tina

Most Recent Answer

By Craig G.03/31/2015

"Dustkeepers Cleaning Service"
              -My 2 yr old is in love with Tinkerbell movies, so I know that although Tinkerbell is a "tinker" fairy, some of the others are "dustkeepers". It may nat be obvious enough, but its a start.

"House Fairies Cleaning Service"
              -Another one alluding to the fairy concept. Might pair it with a tagline and some creative fairy wing visuals in a logo

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am trying to pick a business name that stands out and means my company is determined, but we do also care about our work.

By Christina R.

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]01/04/2015

How about "The Maid Brigade". Hope that helps!
              PBP

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I need help with naming my cleaning business. I had a business in Van Buren Arkansas for three years I called it M and S Professional cleaning, for Melissa and Sharon. Sharon is my mother and is no longer in business with me. I also lived in Hilton Head Island South Carolina, and tried to start up a business called Ms.Tidies Cleaning Service. I really liked that one because it was catchy living by the ocean's tide. Now we live in the high desert in Oregon. Could you help me find another name that's catchy?
              Thank you.

By Melissa T.

Most Recent Answer

By Holly L. [4]10/13/2014

You should go outside or look at pictures of your area when you take a little time to think about the name. What objects stand out to you when you're thinking? What concepts or words have that special ring to you? The name of your business should come from the heart. :)

Question: New Cleaning Business Name Ideas

Please help me rename my cleaning business. I used to go by tinacleaningchick, but my soon to be ex-husband won't relinquish my website. Please help me come up with a new name.

By Tina

Most Recent Answer

By Teresa Smith Taber H. [1]07/25/2014

Can you just change up the words a little and go by TinaTheChickCleaning?

Question: House Cleaning Name Ideas

My friend and I are starting a house cleaning business, but are stumped on what to name it. Our names are Sylvia and Crystal. Any ideas?

By Sylvia S.

Most Recent Answer

By Manuela03/14/2014

Crystal Clean - Housecleaning Services

Question: Name Idea for a Cleaning Business

I'm looking for an eye catching name for my cleaning business. I live in a military area so most of my customers will be military families. Can you help me come up with a cool name?

Thanks.

By Brigitte

Most Recent Answer

By Kathleen S.08/11/2015

White Glove ___________

Question: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Service

My sister-in-law and I want to start a cleaning service in the Shreveport, Louisiana area and I can't think of a name. Can anyone help me come up with a name that might be good for the area? Red River Sanitors, American Maid, and GotITMaid are some that are already taken in the area. I don't really want personal names in the name. I'd prefer something more relevant to the area, if possible. Any ideas? Thank you.

By Valeska

Most Recent Answer

By PENNY K [15]06/29/2013

Shreveport Cleaners? Boring, but I don't think anyone would have trouble remembering it, especially if you also got a phone number easy to remember. Like area code: xxx-SO-CLEAN.

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am wanting to start a house cleaning business with my sister-in-law and we can't come up with a name. My name is Joyce and hers is Penny. We want something cool. Please can you help us out? We would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time.

By Joyce

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]06/09/2013

I have always liked "The Maid Brigade" since I saw it on a van in IL. Hope that starts the conversation off right!

Question: Name for Cleaning Business

I am trying to start a cleaning business, for elderly clients and I live in an area where people have a lot of summer houses and condos in Michigan. I kind of wanted the name to use my name, but I'm drawing a blank. I want like a catchy alliteration. Can some one please help?

By Kayla S.

Most Recent Answer

By Betty Sue R.06/02/2013

Kayla's Kustom Kleaning
              Kala C(K) ares Custom Cleaning
              Kala Cares Cleaning Service

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

I'm thinking to start a cleaning business, but I'm a little confused about the name. I'm from India, please help.

By Jitendra

Most Recent Answer

By Kimberly L.04/09/2013

You want something that says what the business does without explanation or use smething "catchy" to make it easy to remember. Some businesses use a number or the letter A in their name to make their business at the top of the list in the yellow pages and searches. Those are some things to think about when choosing your name. Also make sure you are not using a name or part of a name of another business to avoid confusion or lawsuit.

Question: Catchy Name Ideas for Cleaning Business

I am starting up my own cleaning business and am wanting a trendy catchy name.

By Donna from Rothwell, Leeds

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [424]04/07/2013

I always suggest one I found in IL and loved. "The Maid Brigade"!
              Hope that helps. Sandi

I am going to start a cleaning business in residential and commercial buildings. Please help me get a unique and a nice company name.

By Mohamad from Singapore

Most Recent Answer

By Marie Brack07/07/2012

Years ago when I cleaned for money I was The House Elf - you can use that if you want. A play on the elves doing the shoemaker's work in the fairy tale.

I would like for your feed back with name ideas for a cleaning business. Thank you.

By Bernice

Most Recent Answer

By Diane [12]04/03/2012

Maid for You

Question: Name Ideas for a Housekeeping Business

Can anyone suggest some names for a housekeeping business?

By Delia M from Houston, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Christi08/16/2011

Clean Sweep, Sucks to clean, Take-A-Break...that's all I can think of for now. :)

I need a unique name for my house cleaning business. My name is Darri, if that helps.

By Darri S`

Most Recent Answer

By Nightsong [34]08/08/2011

How about the obvious Dari-CLean!

Question: House Cleaning Business Name

I wanted to get your opinion on my house cleaning business name: Dee's Affordable House Cleaning. I picked that because my friends call me Dee, short for Denise.

By Denise Williamson [1]

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

My husband and I are starting our own cleaning business and really cannot decide on a name and slogan for our company. My name is Iris and his is Garth. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

By Iris L.

Question: Cleaning Service Name Ideas

I am starting a cleaning company and I am stuck on the name. My name is Karen, I live in Tennessee, and I am interested in pre-sale house cleaning or commercial office cleaning. I want it to sound professional but friendly and reliable. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

By Karen

Question: Name for Exterior Cleaning Business

I've just started up a exterior cleaning business, that is mainly gutter vacuuming and jet washing. Could you please help me come up with a catchy name?

By William

Question: Catchy Cleaning Business Name ideas

I have a cleaning company but not a name for it. My name is Rosie, I am Brazilian and very meticulous. Can you help with a catchy name for me?

By R

Question: Name for a Solo Cleaning Business

I would like to start a cleaning business. What is the best way to select a name?

By T Martin

I want to start my own house cleaning company need a name. My name is Lydia.

By Lydia from San Diego, CA

Question: Cleaning Service Business Name Ideas

I am thinking of naming my business, Ruth Almighty Cleaning Service. I want to know is this name great for my new commercial cleaning service?

By Ruth

Question: Choosing a Name for a Maid Service

Is there a maid service with the name Dixie Maid? How do I find out?

By David C. from Cumming, Ga

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

My name is Rachel Ann, I'm trying to decide on a name for my small cleaning company. I would a catchy name for my business in the Akron/Cleveland Ohio area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

By Rachel

Question: Cleaning Business Name

I'm starting up my own lil cleaning business and I can't think of a good name, one that stands out and will sell my services :) Any ideas please and thanks.

By Sara from London

Question: Cleaning Service Name Ideas

What is a good cleaning name for a cleaning service?

By Shyaira from Columbus, OH

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

I am attempting to start my own cleaning company. I already have a small client base from a company I was doing private contracting through, along with most other things figured out. I just can't seem to come up with a name. I wanted to try to incorporate my last name into it some how, which is "Little" any suggestions?
                Thanks!

By Christian L.

Question: Cleaning Company Name Ideas

I want to start cleaning company, but I don't have a good name. Can someone please help me?
                Thanks.

By Roser S

Question: Eye Catching Cleaning Business Name

I'm going to start a cleaning business and I don't want my name in it at all. I was going to try to use my children's initials "A" and "N". Any ideas?

By Bethany5524

What is the perfect name for my cleaning business?

By Itzel from NC

Question: Cleaning Business Name

My name is Shay, I live in Alaska, and I'm just starting my cleaning business. I am needing some great advice on a very catchy business name. I'm very dedicated to the task I take on and sooo nervousness about this one.
                I love cleaning it's like my mediation when I'm cleaning and making the people I help out smile when I'm done.
                I hope you can help me.

By Shay

Question: Cleaning Business Name

I'm trying to start my own cleaning business, but can't come up with a name. It will be a partnership of me and my husband. We were trying to involve our names which are Krystal and Jarran. Any ideas please?

By Krystal B.

Question: Cleaning Business Name

Please suggest to me which name should I choose for my housekeeping business.

By Nisha S

Question: Cleaning Business Name

I am looking to register my business and am looking for business name ideas.

By Nikki

Question: Name for Residential and Post Construction Cleaning Business

My name is Brenda and I need a name for my residential and post construction cleaning business.

By Brenda G

Question: Name Ideas for House Cleaning Business

My mom Maria wants to start a house cleaning business, but we can't come out with a name. I really need help. We live in Virginia and we want a catchy name. Any ideas? I appreciate any help.

By Zulma from Reston, VA

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I need help figuring out a good, catchy name for my business.

By Andrea

Question: Name for a Cleaning Business

My name is Daniel and I am struggling to come up with a catchy name for my cleaning business that I am trying to start up in London, England. I wanted something that's fresh and catchy! Someone please help. Thanks.

By Daniel

Question: Need a Name for a House Cleaning Service

I am Maribel and I need help trying to find a name for my house cleaning company. I can't come up with any catchy name for my company. Any ideas?

By Maribel

Question: Name for My Cleaning Business

My name is Billie and I need a good name for my cleaning business. Can anyone help?

By Billie

Question: Cleaning Business Name

I need a catchy name for my new cleaning business. My name is Madison and my 4 sisters will be helping me at times with the cleaning. I am having trouble coming up with a catchy name. Help!

By Madison R

Question: Name for a Cleaning Company

I am looking for a name for a cleaning company. I will also do extras, ex., jetwashing outside windows, animal minding, painting and decorating and ironing.

By Sue

I need help coming up with a name for a small house cleaning business. I am a single woman who has been cleaning homes for several years now and have decided to move forward. My name is Libbi and I really could use some help coming up with a name for my business.

I originally began just cleaning the homes, but my business has evolved to doing whatever Mom needs while I'm at their home. The list consists of anything from cleaning, laundry,child care, bed changing, even dogsitting. The list goes on. Each house is a home and each home has a Mom or Dad who uses my services which helps them to be a better Mom or Dad. Any ideas for a name for my business?

By Libbi A. from Atchison, KS

Question: Housekeeping Business Name Ideas

Can someone suggest good and catchy names for housekeeping service?

By Sanjana

I would like a name idea for a cleaning service; something that's catchy. Any suggestions for a name? My name is Nina.

By Nina

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am looking for a name for my cleaning company. My name is Kerry. I hope you can help.

By Kerryanne

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business. Any suggestions for a name? We will be working in the Bangalre, India area. Many thanks

By Lokesh. P

Question: Cleaning Business Name Ideas

My friend and I are starting a house/business cleaning business. Our names are Linda and Rhonda. Any ideas?

By Linda and Rhonda from New Castle, IN

Question: Home Cleaning Service Name Ideas

I would like to start a cleaning service. I need a business name with "maid" in it. Please help.

By John

Question: Name Ideas for a Vacation Home Cleaning Business

I am having the hardest time trying to come up with a name for my vacation rental cleaning business. Every name I try to submit one it has already been taken. Any unique ideas? Please help! I live at the beach and by the river. I thought of Coastal Cleaning and Riverside Cleaning, but both are taken.

By Monica

Solutions: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I'm wanting to start my own cleaning service but i'm not sure of the name I picked out for the business. I need help in picking out a better name or tell me if you think its a good name to use. The name is: "T & S Sparkling Cleaning Service". If you have better ideas, I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
                Serena from Manteca, CA

Answers:
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/14/2006
                How about:

Maid in Manteca
                Maid to Perfection
                Maid it Clean Serena's Showplace

By Marnita (Guest Post)
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/16/2006
                I think I'd leave off the initials "T" and "S" and just go with Sparkling Cleaning Service. I do think it would help customers if you added another word that might indicate the type of cleaning you do. Like Sparkling Clean Home. (You didn't say whether you did homes or businesses or both. Frankly, for all I know you may clean cars. lol) There's something about using the words "sparkling" and "cleaning" in the same sentence that doesnt seem right. Hopefully I've given enough for you to think about that you'll come up with your own name.
                By Carol (Guest Post)
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/18/2006
                Just make sure the name you pick has not been trademarked. Be sure to trademark the name you pick so no one else can use it. If your name is not trademarked, someone can use it and you could end up paying them royalties.
                By WIsgal
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/22/2006
                I would drop the initials and use A or AA Sparkling Clean (Home or Business) Service, that way you would be listed first in the yellow pages and people will know what kind of cleaning you will do.
                By eletha Cole (Guest Post)
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/23/2006
                How about "Get cleaner with Serena" ?
                By Kris (Guest Post)

I need some ideas on what to name my cleaning business. Can you help me? We do newly built homes as well as commercial offices.

Yarboro from San Antonio, TX

Answers:
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 05/06/2006
                How about 'The Gleam Team'?
                By jojo (Guest Post)
                The names suggested are very catchy. How about: "Clutter Cutters". We cut the clutter so you don't have to.

Clean Queen
                Well Done Cleaning Service
                We Do Windows Cleaning Service

By darlene (Guest Post)
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 05/08/2006
                Clean Sweep
                Clean Cut
                By kimmcg
                Helping Hands
                By Thissie
                RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 05/09/2006
                AAA Commercial Cleaners
                A-1 Cleaning Company
                A-1 Cleaning (Commercial and Homes)
                AAA Cleaning (specializing in offices and homes)
                A Clean Office
                A Cleaner Office (specializing in business & home)
                By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Please help me come up with an eye catching, terrific, get the job NOW type of name for my cleaning business.

Shannon from Sarasota, FL

RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Maid 2 Order
                Neat, Sweet & Discreet Cleaning Service
                Just in Time Maid Service (05/18/2006)

By Otakop

RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Maid in Sarasota (05/18/2006)

By Beverly

RE: Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

How about PMS. Professional Maintenance service? (05/18/2006)

By Faith

I need a catchy name for a cleaning business I'm starting.

I need a unique and catchy Cleaning Business name.