Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

Category Business
One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

I am going to start a commercial and residential cleaning business and am trying to come up with a great name for it for my business cards. My name is Donna and I had a couple ideas, but am not sure how good they are:

Donna to the Rescue - Cleaning Services
A+ Cleaning 24/7
A+ Cleaning 4 You!

Donna's Diamond Cleaning Service

Slogan: Your home will shine like a diamond

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Chanel and my partner name is Tk if that helps.

Answer Was this helpful? 2

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Ajay Kumar if that helps.

My name is Aaliyah and I'm trying to get my business license to clean houses. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my business. Can anyone help me please?

Answer Was this helpful? 2

You should have been a geordie then you could have had 'Aaliyah dirt disappears' translated means 'all of your dirt disappears'

I want to start my own cleaning business that specializes in move out and move ins and new construction cleaning and I came up with a name, The Whole Shabang Detail Cleaning Services. My friend says it's too much of a slang term and won't appeal to the older folks of the community. Is this a good name?

R&s commercial janitorial cleaning

The name of my business is Tabitha's Cleaning Services. I would like to change my name, but I am having no luck with coming up with a name. I work for real estate companies and I clean beach houses and condos. My location is a tourist area on the beach.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I can see why you want a name change to something a bit more lively

Tabitha is inherently a cool name though so it would be cool to integrate it too

Tidy Tabitha's Terrific Job, or

Tabitha Tidies, or

Let's Get Clean, or

Tabitha's Exceptional Cleaning Service

I am looking at venturing into the cleaning industry. Ideally I would like to be able to offer, domestic, commercial, end of lease, new homes, and possibly even babysitting services. I would need to start small (domestic) as taxes in Australia can be high. I would really appreciate name suggestions please, as am stuck with wanting to use my child's initials (a child I lost) NELA. I love crystals and consider myself to be new age/spiritual. I have been told perhaps something catchy. But my mind is totally blank.
Thanking you all in advance for suggestions. Blessings.

Domestic Diva

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

So disagree...sassy is perfect. And you'll get remembered.

I need your help please and thank you all for listening. I'm starting my own cleaning business and need ideas for the name. My name is Rebecca and my nickname, Becca, has kinda stuck as my name, but I do get called Becky. I was originally thinking of getting it too rhyme with three bees. My only idea so far is Becky's Busy Cleaning Bees, but I am not sure, something's off. Please help and thank you once again x:)

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

Becandcall cleaning

I am starting my own cleaning business. I clean for some clients already, but I want to make this my full time job. I am having a hard time coming up with a name. I'm from the south, but now live in the north. I wanted to incorporate that somehow and my initials, J.A.S., and use like Jay's or something. Please help!

well, the obvious 'south' things are Dixie, Rebel, Southern, etc

one cool name might be "southern comforts' though people might not 'get it'

Jay's Cleaning Services

Jay's Sparkling Services

Southern Living

Jay's Amazing Services

I live in Idaho I have been working as a custodian for a school district for 8 years now. I have learned a lot about cleaning schools. Now I want to venture out and start a cleaning company to clean small business offices and homes. Any ideas on a good business name that would be simple for people to remember. Thanks for the help.

Start with the word clean or cleaning so that your business will always be one of the first listed. When people are looking for that service by keyword, category, or name, your listing will always be right there. That will help you to grow your business. When someone is looking in a directory, yellow pages, or web search, chances are they will look for the word clean or cleaning and there you will be front and center. When people see a name, they tend to visualize it. Make that easy for them. Haven't you seen store names listed and wondered what the heck they are? Don't make them guess what you do. Use your name to show your experience, expertise, or preferred services.

'Cleaning by David', 'Cleaned by Experience', 'Cleanest of All', 'Cleaning Closer', 'Cleaning Class Act', 'Cleaning Associates', 'Cleaning Trouble Shooter'

Good luck!

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business with my husband. Any suggestions for a name? Our names our Mary and John if that helps? We will be working in the Cheshire/Wirral area of England. Many thanks x

By marymoo from Wirral, England

Answer Was this helpful? 4

Home and Office Clean and Neat

Greetings from Kentucky.

I am really interested in starting a home cleaning business. I am 23 years old, a mom of 1 (4yrs) and not in a situation to work a typical 9-5 Monday-Friday job. Long story short, I am a stay at home mom. My fiance and my son's Dad is currently a full-time college student, majoring in pre-med biology, and has his hands full to say the least, with classes all throughout the day, studying, homework, etc. The norm. With him being so busy I'm the parent, that is staying home with our son.

The benefits of owning/running my own home cleaning business are definitely appealing and are the main reason why I am so set on having success with this. It will allow me to have the option to have a more flexible work schedule so that I will be able to be a stay at home mom while my fiance is working on his degree. I am not sure at this point if I will keep this new home cleaning business for years upon years, for a lack of better words. But I do fully expect to keep the business going full speed until my fiance graduates and obtains his medical degree, which will be somewhere around 4 years.

This venture will be the first of its kind for myself. =) I definitely am in need and would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas on what to name this new business, words of wisdom, anything helpful! :) Thanks so much.

By Kayla B. from Stanford, KY

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Hi Kayla:

I'm afraid I can't give you any advice about starting a cleaning business, but just want to wish you good luck in your new endeavor. You sound like an ambitious young lady and I am sure you will be successful. Best wishes to you and your family.

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

Best Answer

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

I am thinking of starting a professional housecleaning service but am stuck on a name. I would like in the future to branch out to commercial cleaning. A play on my first or last name would be ideal, Crystal Rose, or something having to do with my surrounding area which is the central coast in California! Thanks.

Ou...I have it!

How about:

THE COAST IS CLEAN

My friend and I are starting a cleaning business with the focus on cleaning condos. We are both RNs and looking for extra income, plus we both love to clean. Any suggestions for names for our business? Also, we thought it would be fun to incorporate the fact that we are both nurses. What are your thoughts?

2 nurses Condo cleaning

2 Nurse will bring your Condos back to health

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

I agree about length..eventually it will be hard to fit on promotional materials (and costly if you pay by size of wording)...

How about one of these:

Double Scrubbers

Dual Cleanup

Clean Times 2

Twice as Clean...

I am starting a small domestic cleaning business and I need a catchy name. My name is Melanie and was thinking of calling it Smellie Mellies. What do you think?

By Mel.E

I think it stinks! (sorry I couldn't resist!)

I need a new name for my cleaning business. My old name was Tina Cleaning Chick. I have to change my name because my ex-husband owns the website.

By Tina Avis

Tina The Cleaning Chic

My daughter and I are certified house cleaners. We are looking to start a company, any suggestions?

Here's a few:

Clean X2

Team Sparkle or Team Clean

2X Clean

Or you could highlight the fact that you are certified cleaners with names like:

Clean Certified

Pro Clean

Good Luck and hope you like one~

I need help to create fun, eye-catching name and slogan for my cleaning business. I am having a hard time trying to figure out which would be a good name including slogan for my residential and commercial cleaning business.

Load More