Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

November 15, 2016 Flag

I am looking at venturing into the cleaning industry. Ideally I would like to be able to offer, domestic, commercial, end of lease, new homes, and possibly even babysitting services. I would need to start small (domestic) as taxes in Australia can be high. I would really appreciate name suggestions please, as am stuck with wanting to use my child's initials (a child I lost) NELA. I love crystals and consider myself to be new age/spiritual. I have been told perhaps something catchy. But my mind is totally blank.

Thanking you all in advance for suggestions. Blessings.

Domestic Diva

April 18, 2016 Flag

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Chanel and my partner name is Tk if that helps.

We're starting business and can't seem to come up with a name.

April 21, 2016 Flag

My name is Aaliyah and I'm trying to get my business license to clean houses. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my business. Can anyone help me please?

You should have been a geordie then you could have had 'Aaliyah dirt disappears' translated means 'all of your dirt disappears'

April 13, 2016 Flag

I want to start my own cleaning business that specializes in move out and move ins and new construction cleaning and I came up with a name, The Whole Shabang Detail Cleaning Services. My friend says it's too much of a slang term and won't appeal to the older folks of the community. Is this a good name?

Another name, my friend came up with was Atta Girl detail cleaning services, so I told him that I will post it on here and take a vote on both names....winner takes it!!! so please help me out and tell me what name you like and in a couple days I will count it up and the most name liked I will use for my company name... thank you for your help

January 17, 2016 Flag

I live in Idaho I have been working as a custodian for a school district for 8 years now. I have learned a lot about cleaning schools. Now I want to venture out and start a cleaning company to clean small business offices and homes. Any ideas on a good business name that would be simple for people to remember. Thanks for the help.

Start with the word clean or cleaning so that your business will always be one of the first listed. When people are looking for that service by keyword, category, or name, your listing will always be right there. That will help you to grow your business. When someone is looking in a directory, yellow pages, or web search, chances are they will look for the word clean or cleaning and there you will be front and center. When people see a name, they tend to visualize it. Make that easy for them. Haven't you seen store names listed and wondered what the heck they are? Don't make them guess what you do. Use your name to show your experience, expertise, or preferred services.

'Cleaning by David', 'Cleaned by Experience', 'Cleanest of All', 'Cleaning Closer', 'Cleaning Class Act', 'Cleaning Associates', 'Cleaning Trouble Shooter'

Good luck!

February 2, 2016 Flag

I need your help please and thank you all for listening. I'm starting my own cleaning business and need ideas for the name. My name is Rebecca and my nickname, Becca, has kinda stuck as my name, but I do get called Becky. I was originally thinking of getting it too rhyme with three bees. My only idea so far is Becky's Busy Cleaning Bees, but I am not sure, something's off. Please help and thank you once again x:)

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Becandcall cleaning

May 4, 2010 Flag

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

So disagree...sassy is perfect. And you'll get remembered.

September 14, 2015 Flag

I am thinking of starting a professional housecleaning service but am stuck on a name. I would like in the future to branch out to commercial cleaning. A play on my first or last name would be ideal, Crystal Rose, or something having to do with my surrounding area which is the central coast in California! Thanks.

Ou...I have it!

How about:

THE COAST IS CLEAN

August 20, 2015 Flag

My friend and I are starting a cleaning business with the focus on cleaning condos. We are both RNs and looking for extra income, plus we both love to clean. Any suggestions for names for our business? Also, we thought it would be fun to incorporate the fact that we are both nurses. What are your thoughts?

2 nurses Condo cleaning

2 Nurse will bring your Condos back to health

June 12, 2015 Flag

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

I agree about length..eventually it will be hard to fit on promotional materials (and costly if you pay by size of wording)...

How about one of these:

Double Scrubbers

Dual Cleanup

Clean Times 2

Twice as Clean...

March 1, 2014 Flag

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

Best Answer

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

September 8, 2015 Flag

My daughter and I are certified house cleaners. We are looking to start a company, any suggestions?

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 26, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎉
🎄