Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

One of the first things many small business owners must decide upon is a name. This is a guide about name ideas for a cleaning business.

April 18, 2016 Flag

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Chanel and my partner name is Tk if that helps.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

We're starting a cleaning service, but can't seem to come up with a name for it. Any ideas? My name is Ajay Kumar if that helps.

April 21, 2016 Flag

My name is Aaliyah and I'm trying to get my business license to clean houses. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my business. Can anyone help me please?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should have been a geordie then you could have had 'Aaliyah dirt disappears' translated means 'all of your dirt disappears'

November 15, 2016 Flag

I am looking at venturing into the cleaning industry. Ideally I would like to be able to offer, domestic, commercial, end of lease, new homes, and possibly even babysitting services. I would need to start small (domestic) as taxes in Australia can be high. I would really appreciate name suggestions please, as am stuck with wanting to use my child's initials (a child I lost) NELA. I love crystals and consider myself to be new age/spiritual. I have been told perhaps something catchy. But my mind is totally blank.
Thanking you all in advance for suggestions. Blessings.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Domestic Diva

April 20, 2016 Flag

The name of my business is Tabitha's Cleaning Services. I would like to change my name, but I am having no luck with coming up with a name. I work for real estate companies and I clean beach houses and condos. My location is a tourist area on the beach.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I can see why you want a name change to something a bit more lively

Tabitha is inherently a cool name though so it would be cool to integrate it too

Tidy Tabitha's Terrific Job, or

Tabitha Tidies, or

Let's Get Clean, or

Tabitha's Exceptional Cleaning Service

April 13, 2016 Flag

I want to start my own cleaning business that specializes in move out and move ins and new construction cleaning and I came up with a name, The Whole Shabang Detail Cleaning Services. My friend says it's too much of a slang term and won't appeal to the older folks of the community. Is this a good name?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Another name, my friend came up with was Atta Girl detail cleaning services, so I told him that I will post it on here and take a vote on both names....winner takes it!!! so please help me out and tell me what name you like and in a couple days I will count it up and the most name liked I will use for my company name... thank you for your help

February 2, 2016 Flag

I need your help please and thank you all for listening. I'm starting my own cleaning business and need ideas for the name. My name is Rebecca and my nickname, Becca, has kinda stuck as my name, but I do get called Becky. I was originally thinking of getting it too rhyme with three bees. My only idea so far is Becky's Busy Cleaning Bees, but I am not sure, something's off. Please help and thank you once again x:)

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Becandcall cleaning

My sister and I are starting a residential and commercial cleaning service. We both have sassy personalities and a big sense of humor. So we came up with the name "Two Chicks and a Broomstick". I'm asking for honest feedback, let me know what you think of the name. Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to share.

By Kathye from Atlanta, GA

Answer Was this helpful? 1

So disagree...sassy is perfect. And you'll get remembered.

June 21, 2016 Flag

I am starting my own cleaning business. I clean for some clients already, but I want to make this my full time job. I am having a hard time coming up with a name. I'm from the south, but now live in the north. I wanted to incorporate that somehow and my initials, J.A.S., and use like Jay's or something. Please help!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

well, the obvious 'south' things are Dixie, Rebel, Southern, etc

one cool name might be "southern comforts' though people might not 'get it'

Jay's Cleaning Services

Jay's Sparkling Services

Southern Living

Jay's Amazing Services

January 17, 2016 Flag

I live in Idaho I have been working as a custodian for a school district for 8 years now. I have learned a lot about cleaning schools. Now I want to venture out and start a cleaning company to clean small business offices and homes. Any ideas on a good business name that would be simple for people to remember. Thanks for the help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Start with the word clean or cleaning so that your business will always be one of the first listed. When people are looking for that service by keyword, category, or name, your listing will always be right there. That will help you to grow your business. When someone is looking in a directory, yellow pages, or web search, chances are they will look for the word clean or cleaning and there you will be front and center. When people see a name, they tend to visualize it. Make that easy for them. Haven't you seen store names listed and wondered what the heck they are? Don't make them guess what you do. Use your name to show your experience, expertise, or preferred services.

'Cleaning by David', 'Cleaned by Experience', 'Cleanest of All', 'Cleaning Closer', 'Cleaning Class Act', 'Cleaning Associates', 'Cleaning Trouble Shooter'

Good luck!

March 19, 2011 Flag

I am a local house cleaner and am looking to start a small home cleaning business with my husband. Any suggestions for a name? Our names our Mary and John if that helps? We will be working in the Cheshire/Wirral area of England. Many thanks x

By marymoo from Wirral, England

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Home and Office Clean and Neat

March 15, 2013 Flag

Greetings from Kentucky.

I am really interested in starting a home cleaning business. I am 23 years old, a mom of 1 (4yrs) and not in a situation to work a typical 9-5 Monday-Friday job. Long story short, I am a stay at home mom. My fiance and my son's Dad is currently a full-time college student, majoring in pre-med biology, and has his hands full to say the least, with classes all throughout the day, studying, homework, etc. The norm. With him being so busy I'm the parent, that is staying home with our son.

The benefits of owning/running my own home cleaning business are definitely appealing and are the main reason why I am so set on having success with this. It will allow me to have the option to have a more flexible work schedule so that I will be able to be a stay at home mom while my fiance is working on his degree. I am not sure at this point if I will keep this new home cleaning business for years upon years, for a lack of better words. But I do fully expect to keep the business going full speed until my fiance graduates and obtains his medical degree, which will be somewhere around 4 years.

This venture will be the first of its kind for myself. =) I definitely am in need and would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas on what to name this new business, words of wisdom, anything helpful! :) Thanks so much.

By Kayla B. from Stanford, KY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Kayla:

I'm afraid I can't give you any advice about starting a cleaning business, but just want to wish you good luck in your new endeavor. You sound like an ambitious young lady and I am sure you will be successful. Best wishes to you and your family.

September 14, 2015 Flag

I am thinking of starting a professional housecleaning service but am stuck on a name. I would like in the future to branch out to commercial cleaning. A play on my first or last name would be ideal, Crystal Rose, or something having to do with my surrounding area which is the central coast in California! Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ou...I have it!

How about:

THE COAST IS CLEAN

March 1, 2014 Flag

I am starting my own house cleaning/child care business. For now my goal is to alleviate stress in the home. I would like to be able to branch out and clean offices at a later date. Every name I have come up with is in use. There are a few young single moms in need. I need something clean and crisp similar to all the short ones I wanted are taken, such as: Serenity Services, Tranquil Services, Twinkle Services, Bliss Cleaning, and Serene Cleaning. There's one I have found that I could use, but it has no reference to stress relief (The Clean Team).

By Roz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

With business names, you want to keep two things in mind: 1. Have a name that starts with a letter early in the alphabet for a prime position in business directories (Yellow Pages and such). 2. Especially with an innovative service / product, you want it to be clear what it is that you do. If it is too generic or poetic, people will just scratch their heads and move on to a different company. My idea for your company name is "A Mother's Helper" - it starts with an "A" and clearly signals who your target audience is, that you are willing to help moms with their chores, and those usually include cleaning and childcare. The subtitle on business cards and such can then be more specific ("Childcare and housecleaning services"). Good luck with your business!

August 20, 2015 Flag

My friend and I are starting a cleaning business with the focus on cleaning condos. We are both RNs and looking for extra income, plus we both love to clean. Any suggestions for names for our business? Also, we thought it would be fun to incorporate the fact that we are both nurses. What are your thoughts?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

2 nurses Condo cleaning

2 Nurse will bring your Condos back to health

June 12, 2015 Flag

I am thinking of opening a cleaning service. I am not sure if sole or with my friend of 40 years. She came up with the title, Two Sisters United Cleaning Servce, or Diana's Down and Dirty Cleaning Service. Which sounds better for a business?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I agree about length..eventually it will be hard to fit on promotional materials (and costly if you pay by size of wording)...

How about one of these:

Double Scrubbers

Dual Cleanup

Clean Times 2

Twice as Clean...

February 9, 2012 Flag

I am starting a small domestic cleaning business and I need a catchy name. My name is Melanie and was thinking of calling it Smellie Mellies. What do you think?

By Mel.E

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think it stinks! (sorry I couldn't resist!)

September 8, 2015 Flag

My daughter and I are certified house cleaners. We are looking to start a company, any suggestions?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Here's a few:

Clean X2

Team Sparkle or Team Clean

2X Clean

Or you could highlight the fact that you are certified cleaners with names like:

Clean Certified

Pro Clean

Good Luck and hope you like one~

July 20, 2014 Flag

I need a new name for my cleaning business. My old name was Tina Cleaning Chick. I have to change my name because my ex-husband owns the website.

By Tina Avis

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Tina The Cleaning Chic

July 9, 2015 Flag

I need help to create fun, eye-catching name and slogan for my cleaning business. I am having a hard time trying to figure out which would be a good name including slogan for my residential and commercial cleaning business. I was in a cleaning business with my partner for 1.5 years. We closed our business due to 3rd party involvement. I am ready to start up my own cleaning business to grow.

I plan to create a logo with a butterfly along with sparkles or shooting stars. What would be a good eye catching name for my business. I will have 3 employees work for me.

Should I use my first name or initials - TJ? I know it is an odd first name. I did research about butterflies, they bring magic, beauty, peace, nature, warmth, and sunshine. Few people recommended to me not to use my name.
Sorry I elaborated. Many thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hmmm...if you don't mind me saying...the butterflies, shooting stars, etc. remind me of a child care or other type of business...no connection to cleaning....

I studied advertising art so my recommendations would be to highlight the BENEFIT to the customer...

How about:

Everything in Place Cleaning

Neat & Clean Service

Spanking Clean (this could actually be a lot of fun if you use your imagination and your logo is printed on a graphic of an open hand...if you're so inclined to joke like this) ; )

Sparkling Clean Services (then you can use a sparkler graphic)

Everything Clean

Clean as a Whistle (you can give away whistles with your logo and phone number on them)

Scrub Cleaning Service

Clean Sweep Cleaning Service

Pure Clean

Hope you like one of them!

Let us know!

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 26, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 9:07:57 AM on 10.0.2.54 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.