Steel Cooking Spoons That Hook on Pot

Where can I find stainless steel cooking spoons that have a hook at the base of the handle to hook over the edge of a pan to keep it from falling into the pan.

By redhatterb from Sioux Falls, SD

Until you find the spoons you want, use a wooden clothes pin clipped to the end of the regular spoon handle. Rest the clothes pin over the edge of the pot and the spoon will not fall in.

Try a restaurant supply store.

I have one of these spoons, and love it. bought it a LONG time ago, and my girls would like to find one. I haven't found any, & have looked at cookware and thrift shops. Rachel Ray has plastic ones that hook on edge of pot, but hang straight across the pot.

Mine looks like a "U" was cut out of the handle near the bowl, and pushed back to form a hook. It works well!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 10, 2009
Plastic Spoon
Uses for Plastic Spoons
crochet hook storage tower
Making a Crochet Hook Storage Tower
Chocolate Covered  Spoon
Making Chocolate Spoons
Stainless Steel Pot
Using Stainless Steel Cookware