Photograph Your Contact Info for Lost Digital Camera

In case my digital camera was lost, I capture a photo of my e-mail address on the camera itself. In a word processing program, using a large font, I type 'If found, please e-mail '____'. Thank you.

I then took a picture of the monitor with the displayed information. I used a "disposable" e-mail address, just in case. You can also offer a reward if you wish. Yes, I still believe there are honest people in this world.

By Mkymlp from NE PA

This is great advice. I would suggest to set this as the start-up photo if you have that option on your camera. I worked at a tourist destination this summer and we had cameras turned in almost everyday, with no way to contact the owners.

This is a great idea. We once found a camera during the weekend at the elementary school playground and this would have been really helpful. Not knowing what else to do, we ended up taking the camera up to the school figuring the owner would check there eventually, but having a way to identify the owner would have been much easier!

Recovering Stolen Items
Recovering Stolen Items
Organizing MiscellaneousSeptember 22, 2009
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
Couple Buying a Digital Camera
Buying a Digital Camera
Blue digital camera.
Cleaning a Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
🎄
🍂