Cleaning Jewelry and Silverware With Oil of Olay

I ran out of hand cream one day so I used my pharmacy brand of Oil of Olay. I noticed a few minutes later, that where my rings were, my fingers had black tarnish marks on them. So I took my rings off and rinsed them and they were so shiny.

Then I tried it on my other jewelry and it cleaned it up with no problem: silver and gold. I was so surprised that I couldn't wait to tell all my friends and family, how easy it was. I just rubbed the cream on, rubbed it off, and then rinsed it off. Works great! Just beautiful!

By Velma from Westland, MI

It works! Thanks.

Hey everyone I forgot to tell you, I cleaned my antique silver tea set and tray, and the shine has lasted several months so far! Good Luck

Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
Home and Garden Cleaning JewelryNovember 11, 2008
A pair of diamond stud earrings isolated against a white background
Cleaning Diamond Earrings
old silverware
Uses for Old Silverware
Daily Facial Cloths
Saving Money on Olay Daily Facial Cloths
Finished Wind Chimes
Silverware Wind Chimes