Puppy Cries all the Time

I have 2 wk old pit bull puppies. The mother had 12 pups and one cries all the time. She is fat and healthy. I don't know what to do for her, help!

Tina from Columbus, Ohio

I think the best thing to do is first to call the vet

and see if the pup needs to be checked.

She/he is used to being SO SNUG with the other 11 puppies when they were in the mother. You should get a dish towel or heating pad on low and keep her wrapped up or on the heating pad. She probably feels alone now that they were born. My experience? I am a breeder of pit bulls. Good luck. If I can help any further, email me at abi_eisert AT yahoo.com

She/he is used to being warm and snug tight with the other 11 puppies. If she is fat and healthy, then I would suggest getting a thick dish towel or heating pad for her/him. Keep her/him wrapped up or on the heating pad when not eating.

My experience? I am a lover, owner and breeder of pit bulls. Good luck and if I can assist any more feel free to contact me.

2 weeks old? Get a wind-up clock and wrap it up in a towel or blanket. It imitates the mothers heartbeat.

I suggest taking her to the vet as I had a mother dog that had still born pups still inside of her much after giving birth. This can cause pain, infection and be deadly and often has no symptoms.

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 4, 2008
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
A cute black puppy chewing on its owners finger.
Teething Advice for Puppies
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
🎄
🍂