Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Fairwinds' Orchids #WD321518

I am still looking for wallpaper border from manufacturer Fairwinds Studios. The name of the border is Orchids, the pattern # is WD321518. This border has been discontinued for some time. I am hoping someone might have a couple of rolls.

The border has a gold background, it also has black vases filled with white flowers, a hint of red is in the center of the flowers. The next vase has red and gold flowers, the pattern repeats.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me locate this border, my kitchen remake is depending on this border, it has been on hold for a year. Thank you in advance.

By A. Jackson from Houston, TX

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper