Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Fairwinds' Orchids #WD321518

I am still looking for wallpaper border from manufacturer Fairwinds Studios. The name of the border is Orchids, the pattern # is WD321518. This border has been discontinued for some time. I am hoping someone might have a couple of rolls.

The border has a gold background, it also has black vases filled with white flowers, a hint of red is in the center of the flowers. The next vase has red and gold flowers, the pattern repeats.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me locate this border, my kitchen remake is depending on this border, it has been on hold for a year. Thank you in advance.

By A. Jackson from Houston, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:29:02 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.