Fairy Tale Parade Float

I need ideas for a float. The theme is fairy tale (example three little pigs). The float is like a parade float. It can't be more than 13 feet tall. This for my school's homecoming. We have won first place the last two years and we want to win another. Thank you for your time. Please send your ideas, I need them ASAP

Thanks alot,
Melissa from Michigan

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

We are doing the same thing this year and we were looking at this fair tale call the 12 dancing princesess but we haven't not yet figured out what else to do

I am doing the same kind of float this is what we are doing not sure if it will fit your idea or not but good luck and let me know if it works for you

we are making a carriage for cinderella and the prince and the other princesses are at the ball which will be all decorated with a xmas tree and xmas music dancing

I think those sound like wonderful ideas

This year the Bears play the Trojans. Does anyone have any ideas?

We are an ice rink looking for ideas to use in our parade the theme is a storybook Christmas. Anyone have ideas about something unique and unusual let me know, asap!

Mellisa/Michigan, Hello and my Great school in Cali. did -Fairy tales- last year!

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 7, 2005
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Pied Piper Costume
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:20:43 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.