Silk Wedding Flowers

We are using silk flowers to do our flower arrangements. The bouquets for the bride, attendants, groom, and best men will also be silk. The wedding cake will be outstanding in silks and will stand on a wedding cloth.

By Bev S. from Chilliwack, BC

We just did my daughter's wedding with silk flowers, we even did the flower arrangements for the reception in silk flowers, now we have wonderful flower arrangements left to keep as keep sakes, and also decorate the newlywed's home, and even some left for the rest of us. My youngest daughter, who was the maid of honor will decorate with her silk bouquet in her room. She is going to college shortly, and I wouldn't be surprised she'll take some flower arrangemnts with her to decorate her room. We also did some arrangements around the candleabras with toule, and it came out beautiful!

Great idea! I did the same almost seventeen years ago in Sept.89' They still are beautiful. I kept my bouquet & his bootineer. My sister & niece still have their bouquet & basket too! It will be a special memory.Promise! Best wishes on your wedding day!

Jennifer CA

March 22, 2012 Flag

Is there away you can make a three flower bridal bouquet, using silk roses?

By Robin

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Yes, there are ways to make one. If alone and no greenery, just tie a ribbon around them just to cover stems from the bottom of leaves to end of stems. You then take the ribbon and make sure you cover stem tips and wrap up to the stems.

You can put a simple regular bow on it as well. You can also adorn it with string faux pearls. You can find these at any sewing center by the ribbons. You cut the pearls to match length of ribbon for bow or to make sure bow stays use a lapel pin (broach) style and use that for center of bow for something old.

Wedding table with baby's breath in gold mason jars.
Choosing Wedding Flowers
Weddings FlowersJuly 7, 2006
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄