Phoebe (Chihuahua)

Phoebe is a 4 year old Chihuahua. My little girl came to me because her previous owner had to go into a nursing home and couldn't take her with her. So, I fell in love with Phoebe at first sight, and took her home with me!

She loves to have my granddaughters dress her up and fuss over her, as you can see from the photo, where she is wearing my 10 year old granddaughter's crocheted outfit! Phoebe is a wonderful little dog, and has my husband wrapped around her little paw!

By CKDavis from Flagstaff, AZ

Phoebe (Chihuahua)

I'm so glad you could give Phoebe a home. She's a cutie! I do hope you can take her to visit her previous owner.

I took my dog Maggie to visit the nursing home patients every week for years. All the residents loved her and the staff treated her like royalty. They even put Maggie's picture on their brochure.

Sadly, Maggie died of liver disease at the age of 8 yrs. She made many people happy in her short life. There's nothing like a dog to comfort and cheer up a person.

Phoebe is a little doll! I know you are so glad that you were in a position to take her when her mistress could no longer keep her. A little over a year ago, I aopted a dog whose mistress had died - Missy, a dachshund/beagle mix, was 12 when I got her. She is now 13 and 1/2 and still acts like a teenager! She jumps up and down when it's eating time - that girl can eat anytime and anything! Give Phoebe a big hug and kiss from Missy's Mom. Thanks for sharing her, and her story, with us and God bless you.

Photos Pets DogsJune 8, 2008
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos