Vintage Wedding Decoration Ideas

I am looking for decoration ideas for a "vintage wedding"?

Monica Oxford from Stafford, VA

Well Monica seems we are in the same little part of the world. Every where I go I met or see someone from my town. I found a couple of links on the net for you. If my sister (lives in another state) was a member here I am sure she could help That is what she does and she is very good. She loves all things vintage. Anyway here are the links. ... aniela_Turudich/Vintage_Wedding.html

Good Luck

Another Stafford person

I think finding some beige old looking lace could be

use for decorations. I had Country Western theme

however my shoes from Payless $6.99 were ivory colored little heel pumps that tied up old fashion style. You might try looking around for cool old style shoes.

For guests we tied little bundles of bird seeds in

a tulle circle that we gathered and tied ribbons

and attached little cowboy hat to with glue. You cold do something like that and attach some little trinket

that you like to end of ribbon.

search internet under 'victorian' and just look at images and get great ideas. Have fun. Its your

day to enjoy. It does not have to cost a lot.

I got so many compliments people thought

I spent a lots of $$$. Id did not. Oh my dress was old timey cream ivory ankle length and it tied in back with tie and and it was like a bodice or something the way it tied. I got it at JC Penny's

and it was $65.00 dollars and everyone loved it.

No one believed me as to what I paid. One of my

friends asked to see the reciept.

Anyway it was so nice not to start off in debt as other friends have done. Think about it the actual

wedding does not last that long and we had money

to take a ONE MONTH HONEYMOON!!! Wow we had fun and enjoyed it, checking out places even going

to a movie in middle of day it was just so nice.

Good luck

Thank You Meoowmom & Gramie3(Other Stafford Person) for your ideas they were very helpful. I am going to bounce these ideas off my sister ( She's the bride to be) and try to get a better idea of what era she's thinking of. Thanks again! She' s our last sister of five to marry, so we hope to make it extra special.

Vintage Wedding
Vintage Wedding Decoration Ideas
Weddings DecorationsAugust 14, 2006
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors