Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies

These are Moses and Duchess' babies. Moses and Duchess are 5 years old. Their puppies were 8 weeks. They are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. The Mama is from England and the Papa is from South Dakota.

They love to snuggle and kiss you. They are the best companion anyone could ever have.

By Patricia from Louisville KY

Oh my! What a precious armload of sweetness you have photographed to share with us Thrifty Funners! I'll bet there is never a dull moment in your household with that many puppies around. They are absolutely darling!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I've always been a Cat person. But when I saw one of these Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in a shop (sitting happily on a chair) in downtown Seattle several years back I fell totally & hopelessly in love with the breed & I've always wanted one since! I've done a little research & I've heard they are quite pricey & that they are bred for their special, mellow personality's & that breeders are VERY picky of the homes they go to. Well, one of these days, maybe I'll save up for one of these special little guys.

PS: Did you fly the mama to the papa, the papa to the mama, or did you make these puppies it the "artificial" way? It must be like raising quintuplets, never a dull moment!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

As owner of two American Cocker Spaniels, I've gotta say your puppies are armfuls of love and sweetness. They are so cute and a velcro pet.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

They look so sweet....a bundle of love!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Just adorable. Too cute to be real.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 18, 2009
Dog With Her Puppies
Caring for a Dog and Her Puppies
California King Bed
Buying Sheets for a California King Bed
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 11:16:48 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.