Oscar (Tabby Cat)

Oscar is almost 2 years old. My grandmother adopted Oscar from the local animal shelter. When she moved into an apartment that does not allow pets, he came to live with my husband and I.

Oscar's favorite thing in the entire world is stealing and playing with hair ties. I have very long hair and more than once I have been woken up by kitty trying to steal the rubber band from the end of my braid! He just goes nuts over them!

Oscar had been a blessing to my husband and I. He came to us shortly after we had lost our very dear kitty, Sinatra, to a better place. I especially, thought we would never find another cat that would be able to fill that void but Oscar had been a best friend. We are so very lucky to have him!

Oh, what a darling picture! Oscar has a little bed buddy! Thanks for sharing and causing smiles.

What a cutie!

=^..^=

Oscar is adorable! Thank-you for your message and and cute picture. Your description of him trying to steal your hair ties was so sweet - it warmed my heart to read how much he means to you.

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsApril 4, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄