Cardboard Pop Cases for Drawer Dividers

I found a great use for cardboard from pop cases or 12 packs, I use it to make dividers for my drawers, such as my "junk" drawer. I open the box so I can lay it flat, then I cut strips for the length I want, then I cut slits about 1/2 way down where I want to section it off, and insert another strip making "pockets" to put things. If it I need to adjust it no problem, it doesn't cost me anything to make a new one.

By shellbell from Omaha, NE

I also use the square Hormel dinner trays or any microwavable dinner trays for smaller drawers for my makeup & junk drawer.

Organizing Drawers, Organized Kitchen Drawer
Organizing Drawers
Organizing Clutter ControlJune 4, 2008
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree