Product Review: Oxyclean

Product: Oxyclean

Manufacturer: Orange Glo International

Cost: $6.00

I couldn't live without this stuff! It has gotten all kinds of stains out of my two kids clothes, including poopy stains, spit-up stains, tomato sauce stains, grass stains, etc. It is also great for making your whites really white. It comes in a large bucket and lasts a long time too! All you have to do is let your clothes soak for a few hours/or overnight and then throw them in the wash. Walah!

I agree. I have been using this product for a VERY LONG time and now all my grown kids use it too. I use it in EVERY wash I do

If you are not sure oxyclean is for you. I found a trial size sample at My local MoneyTree store. I got three sample trail size pack for a buck. So you may want to give them a try.

Got a shirt soaking right now with a nasty stain. I let you know how it worked.

If you are not sure oxyclean is for you. I found a trial size sample at My local DollarTree store. I got three sample trail size pack for a buck. So you may want to give them a try.

I'll second that! I've used it on stains that other stain removers wouldn't get out. Plus, gentler on the fabrics than bleach.

I've been using Oxyclean for over 5 years. I wouldn't wash a load of clothes without it. It's the best cleaner around. I even use it in my carpet shampoo machine instead of the recommended soap.

Also keep a squeeze bottle of dissolved Oxyclean for quick stain removal

Take rusty metal part and submerge it in a tub of water containing 1 tsp. of sodium carbonate (A.K.A. Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda or "wash booster" or Oxyclean) to every pint of water.

Connect the negative lead of a 12v battery charger capable of a constant 2 amp positive current to the part directly, and connect the positive lead to a steel rod placed into the tank or container. Set the battery charger and let it do it's thing. You'll start to see bubbles forming and fizzing away (how rapidly depends on the level of corrosion). This is hydrogen, so make sure you're doing this in a well ventilated area. It can take 24 to 48 hours to completely remove the rust, but the good metal will remain intact after it's done!

(Submitted via email)

I don't know who is getting paid by whom but Oxyclean does absolutely nothing. I spent near a month trying to find anything it cleans from clothing to floors, sinks....nothing, not any better than water.

In fact I've asked several people and nobody, not one of them, has found Oxyclean useful for anything at all. One of the biggest rip offs ever. rob s

Oxyclean is a wonderful product. If it is not working for you, maybe you are not using it properly. I have some "antique" linens that were stained. Chlorine bleach weakens and "eats" fabrics (I lost a bucket of cloth diapers once - about dissolved in a chlorine & water soaking that I left for a few days. :D ). Anyway, various recommendations came for using oxyclean - it is safe, and I 'm able to safely soak items for a few days if necessary. An old quilt of my Grandma's was literally BROWN with age.

I soaked it in my washer for 2 days w/ laundry soap & scoop of Oxyclean, let it rinse and drain and repeated for 2 more days. The quilt looks brand new! Can't believe I left it stored for 20 years because of fear of laundering it. I use it to soak anything stained with no fear of damaging the fibers of fabric. Biz works, too, but the price quadrupled several years ago, and I refused to buy it, then I discovered this! Now I want to try it in a carpet shampooer. We shall see!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 24, 2007
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄