All My ROWDY Friends (Foundation Quarter Horse)

All My ROWDY Friends is an 18 year old Foundation Quarter Horse. I traded a saddle for him. I got the better of the trade!

He opens any type of locks or gates and lets just the mares out to keep him company.

He is protective of his herd (my 2 mares and burro). He counts me in his herd as well. He won't let any other horse come to me.

By Jeannine from Jackson, Miss

He is a beauty! Great story and obviously a great horse. Thank you, Jeannine.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a smart and handsome equine!

Thanks for introducing us to him!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Pretty horse...sounds a little spoiled! LOL! He's a beauty and looks like he knows it.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a nice pic! framed so nicely by all the green, ears perked up, coy little look over the shoulder, it's all perfect, he's gorgeous!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Cute one and what a guy!!!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I had no idea that horses were so intelligent! Amazing! Thanks for sharing his story and picture with us, and God bless you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

It's great he made you part of his herd. Lock picking horses and donkeys aren't new, but they are fun. My friend owned a Houdini of a donkey- it took six of us to finally design a lock he couldn't open. He then turned around and kicked the door off it's hinges. Go figure. He was as protective of us as Rowdy is of you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful animal! You got the better of the trade. May you have many good years together.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That's pretty great about the locks. He's one of those ones that is just too smart for his own good, huh? :D He sure is a good looking boy, and what a lovely photo! Thanks for sharing him with us.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Rowdy is beautiful! He looks like a gelding I had growing up! I think of him often! I hope you have many, many great years with him. What an excellent trade!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

closeup of course
Horse Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 6, 2007
A girl with her horse.
Pet Horse Photos
Cans of different colored paint.
Painting a Concrete Foundation
Mare and Foal in a Corral
Saving Money on Horse Boarding
Assateague Wild Ponies on a beach
Wild Horse Photos
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 11:19:43 AM on 10.0.2.202 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.