Diseal (Golden Retriever/Labrador Mix)

contest winner icon

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

My pet is so special. He has parvo and we are getting him all of the treatment so he can live a long happy life with us he is just like my other kid we all love him so much He is the sweetest thing.

By jcollins6404 from Indianapolis, IN

Editor's Note: Here is an update on Diseal's health.

Diseal is doing great, he has recovered very well. The vet said he was fully recovered and he will be receiving his next set of shots in two weeks. He is just as playful as ever.

Hi There, I love the darling face...remember coffee is bad for dogs because of theobromine and other ingredients in it. I love Labs, they are so adorable and love people so much...their little tails never stop wagging and their energy level always boosts whatever mood I am in to be more energetic too. :)

Ohhhhhh - Diseal is precious! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's Mom and God bless you.

Hello,

OMG! how precious is your fur-baby. He is just the cutest. Thank you so much for taking such good care of him. I know he will be a great family member for many years to come. Good luck

Sherri & "Tucker"

He is really one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen (and I'm in charge of posting ThriftyFun's daily pets). I love the Starbucks cup and so did my little boys.

All the best to you and Diseal!

Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 28, 2009
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄