Baking Mix Recipe for Pie Batter in Cathy's Recipe Book

Can someone please tell how to make a "baking mix" that is called for in the "pie" batter recipe located on page 33, of Cathy's recipe book? Thanks.

By Annie from BC, Canada

If you're talking about Cathy the cartoon character and there's no recipe in the book itself for the 'baking mix' it's meant to be humorous. ;-) If it's not this Cathy it would be helpful to know her last name and when and what company published it.

You're so right Deeli, lol. I thought this was Cathy's web site, the "Cathy " that sells the "xpress 101" product.

I'll have to e-mail her directly. Thank you for posting your response.

Hi Lilcookie. Now that I know who she is (Cathy Mitchell) I think I found the answer for you from the xpress website via Google Bon Appetite. ;-)

Q: What is the Baking Mix mentioned in the Infomercial and in the Recipe Book?

A: Many of the ready-made baking mixes you find on the shelves in your favorite grocery stores work well with the Xpress Redi-Set-Go. These baking mixes can be for cakes, brownies, or quick breads, etc.

Food and Recipes Recipes Convenience MixesAugust 2, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes