Shop Today For Easter Items On Sale

Today all the Easter candy, toys and decorations go on sale. Many stores mark them down 50% or more to clear them out quickly. Store toys and other Easter items for next year and freeze chocolate for baking later in the year. You can also buy some Easter items for presents.

Easter foods like ham, lamb and other expensive cuts of meat are often marked down today as well. Stock up for summer barbecues or just freeze it for weeknight meals. Items that are fresh, like turkeys, cannot be frozen by the supermarket and must be sold quickly.

I was very lucky to walk into the locate A&P last friday and have all their easter items at 75% off already, seems they didn't sale as much as they thought they would so reduced items for quick sale, got a beautiful wreath covered with eggs, feathers and pussy willow, for 2.75, and beautiful stuffed animals for 1,25, didn't need any candy, but it sure was tempting at 75% off.

Yep, bought 3 bags of DARK M&M's, I would love to eat them ALL. but I use them for baking. When I am making cookies for church functions, kids etc. they are good to have on hand. Throw some in there (I guarantee you people don't care if their cookies have holiday colors, if they want chocolate the don't care!) for some extra bang! I like the Dark chocolate ones for 2 reasons, #1 More taste for your buck! #2 You need less (I think) than chocolate chips, they don't melt into the cookie, so you get tha nice PUNCH of chocolate in your mouth!

Holidays and Parties Easter AdviceApril 9, 2007
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale