California King Sheets from

I have California King, which are the most expensive to buy sheets for, if you can find them anywhere at all. I just received my order from of an entire cotton flannel set for $23, and that included shipping! That is where I will be buying all my sheets in the future.

By Freedombelle2001 from Bellevue, N.E

I agree, they have great buys! I have gotten sheets, down comforter and pillows form them. I also bought a headboard and rug. The things arrived quickly and were in excellent shape. And the best part is that they only charge $2.95 shipping no matter the size of the order!

Thank you! I really hate paying over $50 for a set of sheets.

I also have a California King size bed and I get my sheets from JCPenney. They are very good quality. One year my sister in law got us sheets from and they were ill fitting and the material was poor quality. Glad you are satisfied with your purchase.

California King Bed
Buying Sheets for a California King Bed
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingNovember 20, 2009
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume