Layered Graham Dessert

• 2 packages graham crackers
  • 2 (3 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 3 cups milk
  • 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping, thawed
  • Ad
  • 1 can chocolate frosting

Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture over the graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers. Frost with chocolate frosting. Refrigerate.

By Tracy from Shellsburg, IA

This is sooooo delicious. We call it eclair dessert. It is better if it sits over night or at least from morning to dinner time. Sitting gives the graham crackers time to absorb the milk and get squishy. One hint I can give is to warm the can of frosting in the microwave for a minute or two before spreading. It just pours over instead of trying to spread out the firm frosting and then ending up with a mess. Also make sure that the frosting layer is "sealed" in order to make a nice presentation and keep the moisture in. One more hint...if you don't have a can of chocolate frosting, the newer version of Better Homes and Gardens cookbook(red and white) has a delicious chocolate-no cook frosting. It calls for cocoa powder, pow. sugar, vanilla, hot water, and butter. It's better than canned for sure and almost as easy.

I was just going to post the same thing. I make this all the time and we call it Chocolate eclair cake. Its my sons all time favorite its to die for. I melt down my frosting as well it helps to make it smooth and easier to spread. I love this cake. It s a new fave at our house. I sometimes half the recipe for my smaller group. This never lasts past the day its made Ü

Layered Blueberry and Cookie Dessert
Layered Dessert Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsJanuary 9, 2007
A stack of graham crackers.
Making Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Dessert Ideas With a Graham Cracker Crust
Graham Cracker Crust
Diabetic Graham Cracker Crust Recipes
Graham cracker on a red background.
Homemade Graham Cracker Recipes