Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
Thick paper sugar bags have crafting potential. This is a guide about craft uses for sugar bags
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Many brands of sugar include a cookie recipe on the bag. This gave me the idea to make the cookies as a gift, then turn the sugar bag into the gift bag. The recipient receives a nice treat as well as the recipe all in one bag.
- sugar bag
- small bowl
- yarn or ribbon
- I simply emptied all the sugar into my canister, then flattened the top end of the bag.
- Using a small bowl, I drew 2 semi-circles that would be the bag's handles and continued the lines down to the top of the bag's graphics.
- I cut out inside the handles area, through front and back, and the excess around the sides.
- I also reinforced the inside of each handle with card stock cut to the same shape as the handles.
- I used a bit of red yarn to tie them together, but you could leave the handles plain.
- Fill your bag with sugar cookies. This one holds about 18. I wrapped them in waxed paper packets of 6.
Now you're ready to give someone a unique gift.
By Gloria from western NYRead 3 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:38:48 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us