Razor Blade for Caked On Kitchen Spills

I always keep a razor blade holder with a new single edge blade in it in my kitchen drawer. It is a great tool for cleaning ceramic stove top spills, caked on spills in the refrigerator or other stubborn spots. Just hold the blade at about a 30 degree angle so you don't scratch what you are working on. Draw the blade across just like you are scraping paint. Usually peels right off.

By Billie from Olympia, WA

I always have a few of the scrapers from Pampered Chef in my drawer for that kind of job. They are just hard plastic squared with an edge to them so you never have to worry about scratching anything. They are super cheap for a package of these. I also have to worry about the children getting into my kitchen drawers and cutting themselves on something like a razor blade.

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenNovember 5, 2007
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
Old school can opener 2
Sharpening a Handheld Can Opener Blade
Spilled Milk in kitchen
Preventing Spills in the Kitchen