Scenery: Tree (Oklahoma State Park)

This picture was taken at Oklahoma State Park when I was camping there. I caught this beautiful tree with the great sky in the background, and discovered all of the orbs on the next picture. I took right after the first that had no orbs. I go to cemeteries and other places to catch such orbs but did not expect to catch them here. I love this picture.

by Deby

I absolutely love your romantic belief about ghost orbs in spite of scientific proof of what causes the phenomenom ;-) I really like this particular tree being chosen as the focus of your photo too :-) Thumbs up for the romance!

Photos SceneryMarch 18, 2011
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
covered bridge
Parke County, Indiana Frugal Travel Guide
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Oklahoma Christmas Charities