Instructions for an Avon Night Light

Someone gave my granddaughter a clock / night light / sound maker for Christmas. No box, no instructions. It is from Avon, silver looking and has a picture of a waterfall on the front, with the clock section below that. On the sides there are buttons for Chimes, Waterfall, Wind, Birds, etc. On the bottom there are Mode, Set and Up and Down buttons. We cannot figure out how to work this. Does anyone out there know where I can get the booklet or have one they can share the information?

Thank you,
Bonnie from Martinsburg, WV

I don't have what you are looking for but I'd suggest going to AVON and trying to find some info there. They must have a Customer Service where you can explain your problem and I am sure they'd be glad to help you.

go to www.youravon.com there are steps to follow to find an rep near you. The rep might even have a web site. Best of luck to you and your granddaughter on this endeavor.

This post is from a while back, but I guess someone else could have this problem in the future.

Here is contact info. for Avon. If you call or write, they should send you the instructions for free.

Avon

1251 Avenue of the Americas

New York, NY 10020

Ph: (212) 282-7000

I called Avon and found that they discontinued this clock in 2006; Unfortunately they have no longer have a manual for this clock. I fiddled around and found that I could set the time by holding the "set" button for a few seconds while the time was displayed. The alarm can be set this way too, but I couldn't get the alarm to go off (which could just be a problem with my clock as I got it from a thrift store).

Best of luck, we're on our own on this one!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 22, 2008
Avon Doll
Buying Avon Collectibles
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Light Colored Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Light Colored Carpet
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎉
🎄