- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
1. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Stir together cranberry sauce and mustard, and spoon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
2. Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over cranberry mixture. Top each evenly with lettuce, and roll up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:54:08 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us