- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
1. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Stir together cranberry sauce and mustard, and spoon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
2. Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over cranberry mixture. Top each evenly with lettuce, and roll up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 1:44:31 PM on 10.0.1.185 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us