- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
1. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Stir together cranberry sauce and mustard, and spoon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
2. Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over cranberry mixture. Top each evenly with lettuce, and roll up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 12:40:41 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us