Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Make Ham Gravy From Drippings

Easter is coming. Try this. Bake your ham, however you like. The drippings in the bottom of the pan, make great gravy, like you would make any gravy. Add a little flour, water and stir, add to drippings. Wait until you try this. My mother made this for years.

P.S. You can freeze this also. I freeze it in small amounts so whenever all the Easter Ham is gone and I purchase a ham slice or two, I add this gravy, you will love this. Please try this.

Source: Ham Gravy is a tip from my mother.

By Carol from Blairsville, PA

By

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By bellag504/08/2012

Thank you, we will try it.

By Coreen Hart [73]03/15/2008

Once you taste ham gravy over fried sweet potatoes, you'll never be the same. It's one of life's finer things.

By dar (Guest Post)03/13/2008

My mom used to make gravy from the ham dripping's. It was good esp to us kid's.She used pineapples,brown sugar and cloves for the glaze. It made a very good gravy, my cousins said it tasted like candy. But everyone loved it! I am a gravy lover and I know just how you feel about the gravy from the ham it is great! dar

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.