Share Crafts

Make Ham Gravy From Drippings

Easter is coming. Try this. Bake your ham, however you like. The drippings in the bottom of the pan, make great gravy, like you would make any gravy. Add a little flour, water and stir, add to drippings. Wait until you try this. My mother made this for years.

P.S. You can freeze this also. I freeze it in small amounts so whenever all the Easter Ham is gone and I purchase a ham slice or two, I add this gravy, you will love this. Please try this.

Source: Ham Gravy is a tip from my mother.

By Carol from Blairsville, PA

By dar (Guest Post) 03/13/2008

My mom used to make gravy from the ham dripping's. It was good esp to us kid's.She used pineapples,brown sugar and cloves for the glaze. It made a very good gravy, my cousins said it tasted like candy. But everyone loved it! I am a gravy lover and I know just how you feel about the gravy from the ham it is great! dar

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Coreen Hart 78 376 03/15/2008

Once you taste ham gravy over fried sweet potatoes, you'll never be the same. It's one of life's finer things.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By bellag5 1 04/08/2012

Thank you, we will try it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment