Muffin (Papillon/ShihTzu/Poodle)

This is Muffin. She is just over a year now. Her Mom was Papillon, Dad was a mix of ShihTzu and Poodle. We found our pup through an ad in the paper.

Muffin has an adopted brother Sparky, and they are the best of friends and playmates. She loves to chase after the bunnies and birds, saying, "Wait for me, I want to play!" She wouldn't hurt them, just fun, fun!

Muffin loves the outdoors, always on the lookout and enjoying nature! She can spend many hours playing with a little beetle or bug.

By Betty from Cowichan Bay, BC

Muffin (Papillon/ShihTzu/Poodle)

Muffin is a little doll! She sounds a lot like my sister's female ShiTzu who also loves to chase birds and squirrels. She even tries to climb the trees! Give Muffin a big hug and kiss for me. Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

Muffin is precious. I love the way she smiles!

She is a real cutie

She's a doll...she doesn't look real, more like a painting. People say that about mine...I have a maltese and a bichon frise that used to be a little mill person. She's a rescue from a puppymill in North Carolina.

I swear she looks like she is smiling at you! lol I love it..she makes me want one bad.

Thank you all for your lovely responses! Muffin is pretty small, about 11 pounds, & will probably not grow much more. She is a real little minx, teases Sparky until he plays with her. Other times she just wants outside to check stuff out. We live on an acreage so she has lots of land to explore! She is a real little guard dog! Here is a picture of Sparky. He's a Miniature American Eskimo. Thanks again & a Merry Christmas to all!

Photos Pets DogsDecember 4, 2007
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Papillon sitting in the grass.
Papillon Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄