Get Paint Swatches To Match Your Color Scheme

I don't know about you, but when I am in a store and I see something I like for a particular room and am thinking of purchasing, I am never sure about the exact shade of the particular color of pink, for example, in my living room, or blue (is it a grey blue or a green blue? I don't remember!).

Here's what you do, grab some paint swatches from your local hardware store and cut out the colors that are your color scheme (for each room if you want). Make sure that you label shade on the back what room its for. Then keep these in your wallet or punch a hole in each and put them on a key ring and - presto! No more taking back that sage green that should have been a celery. :)

And when its time to do some touching up, you already have your paint samples. :)

Source: my crazy brain

By Carol from Landisville, PA

Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMay 8, 2008
Living Room Colors
Living Room Color Scheme Advice
Photo of a colorful area rug.
Color Advice for Area Rugs
painting a dresser
Painting Furniture to Match Your Decor
Woman Matching Paint Colors
Matching Paint Colors
🎉
🎄