Gift Ideas for a Future Pilot

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year. We are both 16 and have a promising relationship. He is very hard to buy for and is interested in either becoming a pilot or joining the Air Force or Army. I have bought him a couple of things for Christmas already that have humorious meaning from different points in our relationship, but I want to get him something of substance.

Please help! Thanks!
Brooke from Memphis, TN

I am an eighty year old male. When i was in my mid-teens I received a stainless steel pocket knife with blade, scissors, and nail file. I have carried it every day and found it very useful. A swiss army kife, with not too many gadgets on it so it will be quite thin, would be a nice gift.

If he shaves, an electric shaver is a nice gift.

I would try ebay. "Airplane", "Pilot" or something. If you can't find "It" there you can't find it anywhere!

How about a pocket watch with a picture of you or the both of you together? A little old fashioned maybe?

All the men in my family have money clips. Some gold, silver, monogrammed.

I thought the pocket knife was a great idea also.I would definitely monogram a date on the knife. My husband carries his everywhere and uses it!

Jennifer CA

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasNovember 27, 2005
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Young Boy Pretending to be a Pilot in Cardboard Plane
Making a Pilot Costume
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Gas Stove Burner
Repairing Gas Stove Burners