Meet Family in the Middle

Yesterday was a fine day. My kids drove south for 20 minutes and we drove north for 20 minutes. We all met at a car show. Perfect weather to wander around and look at over 1000 various cars. Meeting at a place like that saved us all driving time and gas money. I was thrilled to spend the day with my husband and kids. I will have find more free events in the same area for future outings.

Rural Angel from Kent County, Delaware

this online tool allows you to determine where 1/2 way is between point A & point B

http://www.mezzoman.com/

there is another similar tool I was looking for when I found this one & will post it as soon as I can

here's the one i was looking for :: http://www.happymedian.com/

We do this my brother and his wife all the time. Only the ride for each of us is 2 hours! But, it means seeing each other a lot more often since a 2 hour ride is manageable, but a 4 hour ride usually means making arrangement to spend the weekend.

Try open houses - a lot are free during the holidays. My youngest daughter's mother in law raised 7 kids - they looked for business that were giving out free popcorn and stuff - doesn't hurt to go look around, get free food and catch up on all the latest gossip with the rest of the family.

Better Living Frugal Living AdviceDecember 2, 2008
cake baking in the oven
Cake Sinks in the Middle
Middle School Survival Kit
Making a Middle School Survival Kit
Dried lime cut in half.
Recipes Using Dried Limes
A mom shopping at the grocery store.
Making Ends Meet
🎄