Sending Aid to the Amish and Roberts Families

I have been privileged to be involved as an "English" in our wonderful Amish community, here, in Ohio. These are an unbelievable group of people. I treasure them.

Please designate if for the Amish families and/or the Robert's family:

Amish School Recovery Fund
21 S. 12th Street
PO Box 500
Akron, PA 17501-0500

The Mennonite Disaster Service
1018 Main Street
Akron, PA 17501

These donations will help defray the costs of transportation, hospital costs, or what needs arise in the aftermath of this disaster.

The Amish ask all of us to remember the Robert's family, also, and to pray for them. Personally, I can't imagine the pain of loss of a child to that horror, but the fact that one of my loved ones caused it would be absolutely devastating. My heart goes out to all involved.

Thank you all.

Margie Minard in Knox County, Ohio

I live in Lancaster County and I feel it is an honor to live in a community with the Amish people. Thru this horrible event they have taught us the true meaning of faith, compassion and love for their fellow man. May we all learn a lesson from their gentle nature and unwavering faith in God.

Better Living CharityOctober 16, 2006
Care Packages for Troops
Sending Care Packages to Troops
Amish Peanut Butter Church Spread
Amish Peanut Butter Church Spread
White Bread
Amish White Bread Recipes
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes