Reuse Produce Boxes and Packaging

In the produce section, there are the large apple boxes that come with recycled layers of pocketed cardboard (like eggs) that protect the produce during shipping. They are kind of lavender in color. These work so well for storing fruits and vegies/and the boxes themselves are great too. The top fits down over the bottom.

By Pamelaw from Sun Lakes, AZ

This is a really good idea but keep in mind that with food boxes cockroaches often lay their egg casings in them. I learned this the hard way when I used corrugated produce boxes donated from the grocery store once and, before I was finished unpacking, dozens and dozens of baby cockroaches were coming out of a couple of them :-o I am not saying not to use them but just be careful and wipe the boxes out really well ;-)

Reusing Food Packaging, Junk Foods
Reusing Food Packaging
Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 15, 2010
A box with packing peanuts in it
Saving Money on Packing Materials
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄