Two Easy Ways To Lose Weight

No need to go to the gym or buy anything: exercise equipment, medicine, harmful powders. You can reduce your weight very easily, just from your available kitchen stuff.

Take 2 teaspoons of pure honey in a glass of warm water (as much warm as will be bearable by you) and a squeeze out of one full lemon into that honey mixed warm water. Drink this daily, each morning after brushing teeth.

Stop eating potatoes and breads made of white flour (maida), If you want to eat bread; eat brown bread (whole wheat bread).

These two are a very sure shot to reduce your weight. This is self searched; I tried it and found it to be a very successful way of reducing weight.

by Dilip from Mumbai, India

How does the honey and lemon mix work?

I understand cutting out potatoes and white bread but what does the honey do?

If your body is carb-sensitive, you will GAIN weight doing this, even if you use whole wheat bread! I can't stress this enough: know your body!

I have been eating on a diabetic diet. Sugar free and whole wheat double fiber bread is what I eat. One slice for the day. Lots of water too. It's working, no exercise. I've started doing this, because I had surgery and wasn't able to go to the gym. I'll be glad to share my daily plan if you email me at @ bcdd4ofus AT yahoo.com, put in meal plan as the subject so that way I know who it is.

I would like to get in touch with Bonnie and talk to her about her meal plan

Thank you

Editor's Note: Bonnie has listed her email address in her post so I'm sure you can just send her an email.

I drink 2-3 128 oz bottles of a mixture of green tea/ grapefruit or lemon juice and cayenne pepper everyday. Helped me to lose 70 lbs in one year. I eat a small breakfast, like oatmeal and drink this thoughout the day, to keep my metabolism up.

I heard from The Doctors (TV) too much lemon is bad for you teeth. From what I understand it takes off the enamel. I'd think grapefruit juice would do the same.

Health & Beauty Weight LossJune 8, 2008
A woman trying to choose between an apple or a cupcake.
Dieting Tips and Tricks
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight, Scale being cinched in by a tape measure.
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🎄
🍂